Florida City Makes It Illegal To Wear Your Pants Too Low

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Vicious, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Who am I to judge a bigot?

2. My opinion on your opinion is that it's okay. Conflicting opinions lead to great discussions and I think that's pretty cool.

3. Lol I hate saggers, but making it illegal?

I saw a guy today in the kids store with his ass hanging out. I just thought to myself, why? What's the purpose? Then I got the fuck over it.

4. Exactly. conflicting opinions make for great discussions

5. Im pretty sure there's a law pertaining to this. It's called indecent exposure. However, displaying boxers and underwear doesn't fall under it. This is one of the dumbest laws ive heard of. Leave it to Florida lol. Hell, if I oversleep I go get the mail in my boxers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. more proof that we need to force florida to secede from the rest of the U.S.

7. I agree.

Ive never seen anyone with hate change their mind.

If you read my initial post youll see i hate sagging pants. But I can see how a law for oppressing women in the middle east is used the same here. Anyone who supports such a law might as well be over there supporting the same law. The difference is which continent youre standing on.

I actually gave you examples. Your "opinion" was based on something so weak, that when presented with facts, you dont want to talk.

Reminds me of politicians tbh.

But the best thing about the freedom youre against is that people who have conflicting ideas CAN talk. Its human. Its how we get to understand why we believe what we believe, who put it into our minds and why? That's what intelligence provides us with.

:smoke:

8. Man Im fuckin white and while I was living in Texas these cops tried to arrest me cuz my pants were saggin Im surprised that florida is doin this I would expect that Texas would pull this lol

9. we're having a friendly discourse where everyone here is calmly expressing their opinions. are you getting tired of defending yours? it is too inconsistent? 

10. #50 rain dancer, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
    Oh the fucking irony.

You are sincere and 1min later sarcastic with the same sentence lol

You must be bipolar.

11. What if breast crack was made illegal.

12. No not to inconsistent. It's just there is only one person here (myself) that shares my opinion and I feel a bit bombarded with all of these comments and it's just getting a bit tiring answering everyones questions. to be honest I feel like im being made out as a bad person because im the only person who believes im making valid points.
    It's just getting to be a bit much

13. Don't bring polar bears sexuality into this.

LUL I'm on a roll.

14. Alright. 

15. That would be a sad day for men...and babies everwhere!!!

[​IMG]

:smoke:

16. I wasn't being sarcastic. I honestly believe that we were having a good conversation for alittle bit there its just it's getting alittle bit to much to keep defending my opinion. My opinion doesn't change, I would just like to end it on a friendly note. You made some good points.

17. Then we must rise up, and revolt.

For real, that would probably be the straw that breaks the camel's back knowning this country :laughing:

18. Thanks :)

19. Eh, now you know why the klan wears the hoods now huh? :confused_2:

Too much? :confused: i mean I just feel if you feel oppression is good you should explain why?

Most people value freedom.

And to put it humorously, we dont take kindly to folks who dun like freedom!

Spits! **ding**

:laughing: