My Opinion On Legalization

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by uremom3, Aug 24, 2014.

1. I am all for legalization of weed for everybody and i feel you should be able to buy at least an oz everywhere. I just feel like weed causes a lot less problems than alcohol does. I think alcohol should be illegal far before weed. You can die from drinking too much but you can smoke all the weed you want and live. Not even to mention all the deaths alcohol has caused from drunk drivers, fights, etc. Nobody wants to fight high and i can drive fine when im high. I just feel like its illegal because it dont kill you. I mean look at willie nelson he is really old and still smoking strong. What do you guys think?

2. About almost everyone here thinks the same thing

3. We live in a country that was founded upon the idea of personal freedoms, and I think if a person wants to use a plant that doesn't harm themselves or anyone else around them, that no one should tell them otherwise. Stay faded :smoking:

4. Yeah, I don't think you'll find many people arguing with you about that here man lol

5. yeah OP Americans have been thinking that way since 1930.

6. The local argument by FL LEOs is this, "So you want to add one more intoxicant into the legal system? We have enough problems with the ones we have right now?"

I would just tell them to think about all the "I smell weed" calls you will not longer have to deal with. You do not complain when a new type of booze is created.

7. more or less RX opiate tree i mean come on i didnt get to vote on whether this stuff was going to be used... Herb was here before voting for the deers and all the animals of the forest would come to eat some grass man lol...

8. not to mention the declaration of independence was printed on hemp xD

9. It shouldn't have ever been illegal in the first place I don't like concentrates though that is too much like crack heroin or speed seriously that's not cool .tinctures and cannab utter are ok though but once the weed is processed into dab shatter and ISO qwiso it is no longer a flower and it is no longer cannabis or marijuana it's been altered in a way that it resembles crack.

http://forum.grasscity.com/outdoor-grow-journals/1320008-texiego-14-1st-journal.html. Respect.

10. #10 Stargate, Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2014
    You can die from drinking too much water. Let's make water illegal!

The rough drafts possibly. But the final copy was sheepskin.

11. I think your opinion is fine, but most of us already know that alcohol can cause problems.  In the case you state, wouldn't it be wiser to just eliminate alcohol?  You've already admitted that weed causes problems, that you drive under the influence and ramble into some horse poop about it being illegal because it doesn't kill you.  Where's the support for legalization? 

12. Damn yo.....does that mean if you only dab you're like a crack addict?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Since the chemical you are consuming is still primarily thc, what makes it so different from the regular marijuana you smoke?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Yea thousands of people die from dihydrogen monoxide, powerful stuff. Ban that shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d54IrOBC1S0

15. I mean, you guys are all like "Legalization, woo!" Which is cool, I'm all for it... but I can see why it is illegal (for basic reasons other than the economical or political).

Fact of the matter is, it's a substance that gets you high lol.

I'm sure mostly everyone in this community knows how to handle their high, but do all users outside of our little group do the same? I'm sure there are many idiots out there who abuse their high, or are too stupid to do otherwise. So it's not me wanting to strip 'Murica of it's basic freedoms to smoke a plant, but we can't deny it folks, people have the capacity to be idiots.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with them legalizing it. I do have a problem with some of the users here paralleling it with water. It really doesn't put out a very intelligent appearance, to say the least.

But shit, what do I know -- I'm just a dude on the internet.

16. Well alcohol is a substance that is an intoxicant just like weed. Why is it legal then? When you smoke you have the same personality but when some people drink they are a completely different person

17. i feel you bro. :metal: