Rapper Identified As James Foleys Executioner

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by llllllllll, Aug 24, 2014.

1. http://www.smh.com.au/world/rapper-identified-as-james-foleys-executioner-reports-20140824-107w1i.html

Apparently this guy is the son of a former close lieutenant to Osama Bin Laden who was involved in various bombings throughout other countries

2. He should write a rhyme about it...

Or just come off of the head about it....ooohhhhhh :)

3. Me thinks a stupid correlation is evolving.

4. I'm not gonna lie, when I saw the title, I seriously thought it was Lowkey. That would have fucked me up.

5. Hmm yet another terrorist linked to Anjem Choudary. Will you Yanks take Choudary to Gitmo already?
    Just watched one of L Jinney's videos, rapping about shit like weed and drinking. Hypocrite as well as murderer. 

6. Someone hopped on the bandwagon.

7. You alluding to Chaudary's past indulgence in cannabis and lager?

8. Huh? I was talking about the guy who killed the journalist.

"In early August he tweeted a photo of himself wearing military camouflage and a black hood, while holding a severed head in his left hand."

Epic selfie.

9. Basically I was thinking you meant he was a toker and drinker who became an extremist like Choudary. It's kinda late here so forgive me if my brain isn't firing on all cylinders. 

10. History's such an absurd thing, even when it's unfolding in front of us... guys named Weiner in politics getting caught for dick pics, entire "historically accurate" occurrences that have no evidence, British rappers going nowhere snuffing out men who are helping to change the world. This is why as grounded of an individual as you are, you must always remember that life is always just a bad joke. Your life's task is finding a positive spin to put on it that satisfies you.

11. WTF lyricist Jinn?  I have seen his videos on youtube including the anonymous track.