When Is Your Favorite Time To Get High?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by high_im_marlenaa, Aug 24, 2014.

1. I love waiting till about 9 o'clock when it's gets dark. I take a shower, put on the air conditioner, light some incense & put on Netflix.

Most relaxing thing ever! ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  2. #2 Doke Smoper, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
    My absolute favorite time to get high is really early in the morning on my days off.

I will wake up before dawn, when everyone else is still asleep.  I'll brew a hot cup of tea with honey, play some relaxing music, and open my patio door in my bedroom so the cool early morning air can breeze through while I'm stoning. 

Those are my favorite times. 

It's so quiet and cool.  Everyone is asleep, nothing needs to be done yet.  It's like I'm invisible or in my own little world.  Then after watching the sun come up I'll go and get a shower.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Probably in the mornin but i smoke all day.

4. Usually I like to get extremely high about an hour before I lay down to go to sleep. However, those mornings that I had rolled a joint the night before and barely have the eye crusties wiped from my eyes as I light up a joint of some fire 100% sativa flowers, those mornings are always the best for me. There's no possible way you can wake up on the wrong side of the bed when this happens.

• Like Like x 1
  5. On my days off sometimes I like to place a future order online for like 11am to have chinese food or some sandwiches delivered.  Then by the time I wake up, get stoned, take a shower, and get stoned again the munchies will be just starting to kick in. 

It's like magic to be sitting there all stoned in the morning with the munchies and BAM foods are there.  :yummy:

• Like Like x 5
  6. Right now doesn't sound too bad 

• Like Like x 3
  7. All the time

It's all just one big conspiracy

• Like Like x 1
  8. #8 Old School Smoker, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
    6am 9am 12pm 3pm 6pm 9pm (if i am still awake).

9. After 10pm, generally. I always feel a bit churlish smoking during the day or early evening.

10. All day everyday all night

Leerooooyyyy mmmjaaannkinsss

11. I love the word churlish.  I don't think people use it enough.  I just used it earlier today.  Its the best way to say, "ill mannered".

• Like Like x 1
  12. You're forgetting the food, man! :eek:

360 joints in my body and not one in my pocket.

13. Whenever in able to. There is something special about night time though.

14. Early morning walks :smoking:

15. what is churlish?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

16. I like to smoke in the evenings, as I am very busy with my business. Then....about an hour before bed.... Just get fucking blasted on the bong lol. Sweet dreams.. Or no dreams..same thing I suppose.

17. i like your name lol. Good shit.

18. A couple hours before I fall asleep at night. The night is so peaceful and the sky is beautiful.

--Ride the tiger, you can see his stripes but you know he's clean!--

19. :smoking: :blaze: :smoking:

20. before i go to the movie theater lol. shits cash. especially when you do it in the theater with a shitty e-vape or whatever