Why Does My Weed Taste Like Water

Discussion in 'General' started by kevzila, Aug 24, 2014.

1. The disorder is dyslexia isn't it?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Beige doesn't smell to me. I don't have a super-powered nose like you people seem to have.

what does green sound like ? a guitar note? lmao

black sound like a drum solo? 

maybe your not hearing colors .. maybe your hearing instruments  :smoking:

4. i guess.. the  best way to describe it is from the movie ratatouille where he tastes the food and it turns into diff shapes/colors 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xizttM_Cbuc

5. u  will never understand it.. each note is like a different color 

everyone hears instruments but i hear shapes/colors along with it  idk its weird and hard to explain 

6. How can water be milky tho ? Like the 2 just don't go together

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Oh so your weed tastes like the chemicals in plastic. Yeah toss that shit it probably wasn't flushed. 

8. #28 Vicious, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014

Dude, really? What do numbers and the alphabet taste like? Please tell us about this. What type of shit do you see? Is it cool or totally shitty? Please dude, we need to know. As a psych student this has been a huge interest of mine, you're the only person I've seen claim to have it. How do drugs effect your senses. You could totally make a thread on just this and people will eat it up.

9. I stand corrected, and I have a new found appreciation for beige

10. idk man just imagine milky water with tastless crushed up vitamins in it lol

same bro shit like this peaks my interest , which is why i took over this thread lol and hit him with a question where i was on his side, and then another hidden question to where i was joking on his disorder (in a good no harm way) its all psych bro but im not in college for it but it is top on my list , psych, computer science, and business

Was going to say it earlier but now I really am reminded of Neil Harbisson..
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Harbisson

12. #32 Vicious, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014

Its a good field but over-saturated field. Too often it's knocked as a pseudoscience and shit tier liberal arts degree. Also hard to find a job without a 4 year degree. Once you start it you have to commit.

13. should i make a thread  :ey:

14. #34 Vicious, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014

I'm not normally for for AMA threads but yes, you should. Its an extremely unique "disorder". Maybe "I have synesthesia, ask me anything". I'd also recommend putting it in Pandora's Box since General is shitty and might be overlooked due to its speed and nature.

15. its really cool and i tend to enjoy my high better when I'm with friends and when I'm alone because when i listen to music all these colors and shapes pop up in my mind and they collaborate with each other?? and its not the same each note is different so it gets pretty crazy esp when i trap lol. the most similar thing to this is the like old school thing where colors show and move around to the beat of the music, but for me the beat isn't relevant its the notes..

my taste and hearing are the strongest when it comes to this but when it comes to numbers and letters (visual) its really weak i guess cause only some things i look at appear different colors

when I'm high all these effects are boosted and when I'm sober, i still see it but its not like BOOM like when I'm high

hehe might as well then

16. Just taking a stab, but is OP fucking with a bunch of people?

17. #40 RetarrrdedTexas, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
    nah he's not fucking with anyone...

i think most people over the age of like 25ish have had some sort of experience with this...

especially if they've dabbled in unmentionables...

i certainly have....in fact as i've got older, i've found that LSD can actually put you into this state of..consciousness... 

like smelling a bottle of cherry rum, if i'm in that mode, sends a cherry vine up my wall (almost out of view, it's hard to explain), but one sniff, and the cherry vines run up the wall and you see the blossoms and it tints your everything a nice cherry vine green, but with awareness you're "FEELING" the smell...and it's spilled out into your visual and auditory...

i also know that taste of water in the bud,  probably some really earthy smelling stuff..