Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So How High Do Edibles Get You?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Kixio, Aug 24, 2014.

1. I've been looking into edibles, I found some lollipops which have .94 grams in them each, and I'm wondering how high they will get me. This will be my first time ever having weed ever, by the way.

2. suck on it for like 10 minutes, then wait. if more is needed, repeat :yummy:

3. That's the line I used on my girl last night

4. :laughing: :laughing: as soon as i clicked post, i was like :hide:

5. It actually depends on how much THC is in the edible and how much you eat.

6. I would start with 5 minutes actually. If that, especially if it's your first experience with weed.

7. You will be fine, eat the whole thing and chill, once it kicks in and you hit your peak, I like to smoke ever hour so my high lasts longer.  Had a solid peak high for over 5 hours once, had the best sleep that night.

8. I would eat the entire thing and wait about an hour and see what's up.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I'd only eat half of it if it was my first time ever, and if I don't feel it in 70 min, slowly eat the other half.

But if you already ate it,
    How'd it go, bro?

10. I haven't bought it yet.

11. If it's your first time how could you put anything we tell you into context?

For some people edibles hit much harder than smoking but others say they can't feel edibles at all. There's only one way to find out, only advice would be start slow like others said

12. For me edibles give a much different high than if I smoke/vape. I would use caution when consuming edibles.

I made some firecrackers using one gram of low/mid grade weed. I spread this onto 4 crackers and ate two of them.
    I was stoned for almost two days.

13. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. I'd rather suggest to smoke for your first time. Just to get a hang of how it feels, how it works and such, so you are more prepared for edibles. You have to remember that edibles hit harder and last longer, so if you don't even like the effects it could be an unpleasant experience and harder to get through than a "bad trip" from smoking.