Any Female Stoner Gamers?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by queenofmewps, Aug 24, 2014.

what does cx mean?

2. counter strike maybe?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Oh no, it's a smile. c: + xD = cx

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. what games you play?

5. Yes, you are not the only one. I think having a brother got me interested in games while we were kids. But now I play them and he is over it haha.

I just hate when they try to get attention.. even on their profile "Hehe, YES, I am a girl!!!!" xoxoxox

6. aha. this is a trick question...everyone knows there arent girls on the internet

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Skyrim, Guild Wars 2, I used to play WoW but stopped, assassin's creed um...left 4 dead rarely. And a huge bunch of old Nintendo games x3

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Whats you're name in gw2?

Mine is Mastakush.7142 add me :)

At the moment i play Battlefield 4 , GW2 and most of my time is spend on game development rather then playing games actually :)

Cheers :bongin:

9. have you played black flag? sailing a ship is soo fun stoned. and i guess girls like you are hard to come by irl cause you guys are just playing games all the time haha. is that you in your pro pic?

10. Someone talk my girlfriend into playing games with me. :p

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. All my female gamer friends play Skyrim for some reason. Like, they are more into it than I am and I am considering getting a fucking tattoo of Alduin being slayed by a badass Nord Dragonborn as a back piece. Anyways, every time I think I love Skyrim some gamer girl comes along and knows every word to random books in the game or can start reciting alchemy recipes out of nowhere putting my game knowledge to shame despite the fact I keep the 1,000+ page game manual in the bookcase that I reserved for my college textbooks. . 

12. dont get that tattoo lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I tried to teach my ex how to play pc but she preffered console :c she was no good ;P

14. I remember my very first dates with my gf involved long sessions of Diablo III, we still play to this day.

Sent from my XT1032 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. id marry her. any girl willing to dungeon crawl with me is a keeper, if we can take bong rips whilst doing it, even better

16. We make a good team , she doesnt like all the same games i like but we both like to watch the other play while sharing a blunt or two

17. I hate games and weed. Nothing worse then being high and gaming, absolutely hate it. 

I'd much rather read a good book, like 50 shades of grey.

18. #38 mikleta, Sep 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
    I like both activities :) its nice to smoke a joint or two in the sun and enjoy a good book but i also like to spend some nights toking and gaming. To each its own i guess!

19. had me going for a second

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Lmao, this is so true.