How Much Is Really Hammered Into Us As Children. And Human Conditioning

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Hammerfell, Aug 24, 2014.

1. I still don't think the issue is that people are being tricked into thinking the food will make them healthy. We just ignore that it's bad for us, like many aspects of life.

2. about a hammer full ...

3. They aren't being tricked into thinking it's healthy.

When the brain receives signals from the eyes depicting both a happy healthy and attractive person and enjoying a particular type of food. The brain then associates the too, on top of that it will make you feel hungry.

Or in GC users case, give you the munchies :smoke: 

A lot of people just have really poor self control, some people just eat when they are bored, some people knowing keep eating because to they they have a food dependance, even when they are obese!

4. I am not high enough for this.

5. Culture creates so much of who we are, our ego if you like. This is why I like psychedelics, all previous presumptions about life and all that's been taught (literally, or what you observe within a culture) dissolves away. And what's left is just you, the earth and the mushroom.

Sent

6. Let me just say this.

At some.point you grow up.

Once you are aware things have been hammered into.you, anything after that is 100% your fault.

You can't blame the.parents or government or.media for nor thinking once you are an adult.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. you've got to read the maze runner bro