Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where Does Everyone Keep There Tools Pot At ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AnnaBug420, Aug 24, 2014.

1. On my bed right nxt to me

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I have a bookcase in my living room with 2 shelves dedicated to smoking. One has my bongs, vapes and accessories, other has jars, rolling supplies, grinder, lighters, etc.

3. bongs and bags,jars and on my closet shelf.

4. I've got a shoe box filled with all the stuff I don't use regularly.  Most of my go to, or everyday stuff is out on my rolling tray or dresser.

5. in one of 2 jars that always within arms reach of my desk, the vape is on top of my PC, and my bongs are set next to on a old PCU box filled with magic the gathering cards haha

6. Under the trash bag in a trash can

7. in a mason jar in a safe on my dresser. 

8. I keep everything in my closet, except for my pieces I use for smoking flower when theyr dirty cause they smell. I keep them in the garage

9. Roommates and I just leave it all on the table, with a designated drug closet if there are visitors.

10. I use a wooden cigar box that sectioned off. I lined the inside with felt too. Holds my grinder, small jar, my scale, lighters, hemp wick, and my piece. 

11. I use a pollen box, and just keep my bong and box next to me , on a small book shelf. If I need to stash it due to some odd reason, I stick my bond in the closet, and my pollen box inside the shelf, hiding under a metallica tapestry.  

12. My pipe stays in my car in my glove compartment. Which stays locked.
    My weed is in the bag my dealer gives me in a little tin box i bought to hold my papers, weed, cigarrillos, and grinder..

13. I keep mine in an old yahtzee box in my closet or an old bionicle toy container. Remember those??

14. In a air tight med container in my stash box in my drawer.

15. There are smoking devices all over my house, at least one in every room. And most of my weed ends up in bags/jars on the coffee table.

16. In my gun safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. #38 FrenchToast, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2014
    Anywhere really, easy access :)

18. Have a dedicated table in my room where I keep my vape, oil rig and other smoking tools. Trees go in a Mason jar that I covered with stickers to keep light out.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. don't leave it on the table man. Haven't you watched cheech and Chong? Your dog could eat it lol

It's not peer pressure, it's just your turn.