Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where Does Everyone Keep There Tools Pot At ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AnnaBug420, Aug 24, 2014.

1. I keep mine in a red beats box for the ear buds ! Just interesting !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. In an old box, on top of a shelf in the garage, behind a bunch of bottles of lawn care products.

3. there's a table in the basement i put it on.

4. Hidden in my closet.

5. #5 MooseyPoo, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2014
    Ziplocks -> Desk drawer. Actually started working on a small latch to keep the desk from being unintentionally opened, makes the room faintly smell. 

6. Always within reach...    :)

where else? lol

7. I keep the buds in my pocket when I'm home, other tools I keep in a wristwatch tin inside my desk drawer. On top of said desk is also where I keep my 360 and TV, and next to the desk is where my pup lays. So I have an altered mind, company and entertainment :D

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

8. Most stuff out in the shed on the work table.   And in the spare bedroom on the table, are the oil rig.  And On the table, on the patio is the trusty old pipe.

9. It's all on my dresser. I leave my chillum in the kitchen for easy smoking.

10. I keep my weed in jars wrapped in socks stuffed in my closet, my bong in an old backpack stuffed behind other bags, and my bowl in a ziplock bag wrapped in dryer sheets

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. A small travel bag, inside a big duffle bag, in a dark place in my room like a closet or under my bed. Stay faded :smoking:

12. You guys are awesome !

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. In a glass case in my bedroom :)

Kinda like this but without the toys lol

[​IMG]

14. Started out as a tin container, grew over the years to a few bigger boxes and finally a tub. Tons of grinders, lighters and tools in there.

15. Keep mine stashed outside, in the garbage cans, near the street cuz the POlice would NEVER look there...you AREN'T the POlice are ya? Cuz, I'll have ta move it to the septic tank iffin ya are.

16. Weed goes in dugout, dugout goes in pocket. Boom.

17. Usually just on my coffee table or on my girlfriends broken iPad that I use as a rolling tray but if my parents come over or someone's visiting it's in a First Aid box in my closet

-=Comfortably Numb=-

18. a couple different cigar boxes in 3 different rooms. just don't know where i will be at any given moment.

19. Hope your mom doesn't need a bandaid when she comes over.

20. in a airtight muscle milk container