Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Switching To Dabs Only

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bic425, Aug 24, 2014.

1. So after smoking all my weed I went to buy more. Well my guy said he would sell me
    .5 g of BHO. so I put it in my atmos raw vaporizer and it got me blazed af!!! Dabs don't smell as bad and if you have a vaporizer you can me super stealthy. Saves $$ and gets you really high! I'm switching to dabs. Anyone else out there only do dabs??? Plus dabs last a lot longer and easy to keep in pocket without smell

2. @$60 a gram, i'll stick with flowers thank you.

3. $30 a gram here, one lasts me about what an eighth would. Well worth it imo

4. $30 gram here in seattle

5. Yeah but that'll last you awhile

6. A gram of concentrate will last me 1 day.

7. Depends. You probably have a high tolerance. One dab will get me blasted. "One dab will do ya" is a saying

8. Personally switching to dabs was my greatest smoking decision. So much more simple with a vape too

9. Yes I do have a high tolerance. I am jealous of the low tolerance money savers.

10. ive always had a low tolerance really helps haha

11. It sucks to be me :(

12. id dab if i lived in cali and had a med card or similar place and could get good quality for good price

13. Depends on who you know with pricing. I love flowers, but will consume hash oil at night and sleep like a fucking champ. Helps when you have friends who grow & process and the medical community here in Washington is fucking amazing. Want to stop combusting flowers so it'll be vaping flowers & consuming hash oil with a rig or a vape pen soon enough.

14. holy cow that could last me 2 weeks

15. same here

16. $20 a gram here and it lasts way longer than an 1/8 would last me if I were one that bought 1/8s.  I used to buy ounces but now I usually just get them to do favors for friends. I've been using the same 2 grams of concentrate I got at least a month ago and I have plenty left.

17. A lot of cannabinoids are lost in the THC-focused extraction. You get way better highs from bud. Dabs just aren't the same, even if they do get you really baked. 

18. your right. They are not the same. Dabs are better. I still love bud but dabs are king

19. I use both, i like making my own oil though with high grade weed.