I Skipped Leg Days :(

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Gggrows420, Aug 24, 2014.

1. I skipped leg day for a few weeks too. Then when I worked them out hard one day, I could barely walk the next day!

You see a lot of guys in the gym with huge upper bodies and chicken legs, you know they lift just to look pretty.
    Like <span>SmokeyTheHuman said, working out your lower body stimulates your growth hormones so you'll get bigger all around. That's why a lot of begginner routines are simple compound lifts: deadlifts, squats, presses</span>

And of course working out the legs is hard but they are way stronger than your arms

2. I can't really see your legs, but your calves look pathetic.  Not hating, honestly answering your question.  Take it as inspiration.

3. I'd rather have strong legs over strong arms any day, legs glutes and hams are the most powerful muscles in your body, who's gonna win a pushing match, someone that squats 500 and benches 250 or someone that benches 500 and squat 250. Power comes from the lower part of the body, from the hips and glutes, when you open a jar of pickles do you raise the jar high above your head to open it or do you bring it down to your core? It's obvious.