Interracial Relationships

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by lovepeacelyssa, Aug 24, 2014.

1. I'm all for interracial relationships.
    Actually, in my opinion there shouldn't even be a word such as 'interracial'. We are all humans.

You love who you love and like who you like. Race doesn't change who a person is and race shouldn't mean anything when there is love involved.

I hate it when ppl think it's only right to stay within your race. If that were the case then why is there so much variety in this world? I don't think we are meant to just stay "within our own race" that's just silly to me.

2. All my relationships have been interracial.

3. I always try to flirt with black girls but it never gets anywhere, so I always inevitably gravitate back to white girls who get my humor and think I'm cute. Lol I want some black girl ass tho!

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

4. It's people fucking people, who cares about skin color? 

5. The only good thing about racism is it creates sexual fetishes to enjoy.

Sometimes you want to revenge fuck another race.

Sometimes a stereotype will make another race more appealing.

Sometimes social taboos will make another race more coveted.

I'm not saying everyone who likes other races is racist but racial prejudice sometimes makes sex hotter.

6. what whould make a person want to "revenge fuck another race"?

what does that even mean?

if a black chick forgot ketchup on my Subway steak sandwich, I would want to...

7. Think about a black guy who wants reparations for slavery, now imagine how sweet it must be for that guy to have anal sex pretty blonde girl.

Oh sweet revenge.

8. you lose credibility more and more

9. There's a Curb Your Enthusiasm episode where Larry enjoys boning a Palestinian activist.

Pretty funny.

10. Are you the judge of all that's holy on the interwebs?

Get da fuck outta here with that shit.

11. what if an alien decides to probe your mom... etc....

12. So you resort to trolling.

Even less reason to value your judgement.

13. I need to be in an interracial relationship

14. Me too.

15. I've read your posts. It is easy to see who is who...

continue making up perverted stories in your head

It's healthy so ling as it stays there

16. Honestly I'll probably end up marrying a white woman anyway. Black women didn't/don't really get me because of how I am so it works out. Plus I have a thing for brunettes and redheads so...

Smoke with Royalty

17. I'm black,I love black guys just okay,but attracted to white guys too maybe more..I'm actually planning to move partly because of that.
    Oh yeah I'm from Africa :)

Sent from my E310

18. Perverted?

It's a simple role play fantasy, Rick Santorum.

19. Good luck with that.

White boys aren't exactly climbing over each other for African girls. You're looking at a narrow field of options.

20. That narrow field is good enough for me,it won't happen if it wasn't supposed to.

Sent from my E310