Interracial Relationships

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by lovepeacelyssa, Aug 24, 2014.

1. I'm just a lil Puerto Rican guy trying to eat that white meat.

2. My old man was racist as hell and if he knew I've even fucked black girls before he would disown me.

I've fucked black, indian, vietnamese, chinese, mexican, south american.

I likes me a fine black girl but she's gotta be delightfully succulent and non-ghetto

3. I'm just tryna have some blasian babies

4. #124 Champawattiger, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014
    All of my relationships have been interracial. Not on purpose, but white women are the most available in the area. I haven't had anything blantly racist happen either. I really like the contrast of skin tones too, it's very beautiful.

Beware the champawat tiger

White and Asian would be much cuter. 

Just saying  : ]

my bf is Asian, I'm Irish

if her ends up knocking me up, I hope to god the poor kid doesn't inherit my fuckin freckles lol

lol, a freckled Asian kid would look funny :p 

I just think w/ the right couple the babies would be super cute, esp the girls  :smoke:

8. I'm black (well Nigerian) and my first boyfriend was white. I lived in Ireland at the time and he had very pale skin, freckles, red hair the stereotype basically. I don't care about skin color at all. I like all kinds of menssss. as long as you're 6"2 up and foooiiiiinnnneeeeeee with broad shoulders and big arms mmmmmmmm then we're good to go. Lol. I've actually wanted to marry a white man with green eyes. Our babies would have been beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. This thread is a mess.

I don't have a problem with it.

10. interracial relationships are beautiful. i think its much better for ppl to be getting along no matter what race. 

11. I had an ex girlfriend and the same thing happened to her. It actually still happened to her as an adult. She would never come out of that closet, either! That would be a whole new series of jabs she'd have to take.

12. They are pretty pretty people- I think I've only seen men, though. Good luck in your mission! ^_^

13. I am an equal opportunity lover. I have mostly had partners who are white, like me, but I don't discriminate.
    I am most physically attracted to black dudes, but my experiences haven't been great, so I admire them from afar.

14. Wow that is some ignorant shit. As someone in an interracial marriage who plans to have children, I'm pretty disgusted.

Sent from my LG-MS690 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Hey, it' my choice.  I never wanted any kids and never had any, in my opinion there's too much misery in the world already, regardless of racial problems or lack of them.  

16. I grew us mixed, as did a lot of other people I know. If you aren't mixed, you need to play the sidelines.

In the year 2050, TIME magazine cincludes that the American population will be mixed

They conducted a study. Google it.

We are taking over, starting with the fucking presidency.

Haha. Stand up.

17. #137 Deleted member 813926, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
    I dont mind it i been with white guys before as well lol.

18. There is only one race and that is human. We are all red under our skin.

19. Spanish girls 🙌

Let's get high 💨

20. I have mixed White and Pakistani ancestry (mostly Pakistani; my family's been in the U.S. for three generations), and my boyfriend is White, so I guess interracial is a "yes" for me.