Interracial Relationships

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by lovepeacelyssa, Aug 24, 2014.

1. i think that's as close as we're gonna get lmao

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Btw

Native American not injun

Ha, only for the politically-correct.

Not for us normal people. Injuns, Redskins, kill 'em all. :mad:

4. Interracial, gay, lesbian, polyamorous, who gives a shit. If they are happy with it why shouldnt I be too? If a black guy wants to plowa Spanish girl, good for them. Two dudes wanna rub dicks, Ill admit its kinda gross, but it doesnt affect me so have at it. Guy wants to (and can) satisfy more than one girl, props to that too. Even if this shit made me vomit, thats still no reason for me to tell other people how to live their private lives. As a group of people who get told we cant legally do what we want with our bodies, we should all be on the side of freedom.

5. Im Jamaican/German and without interracial relationships I wouldn't be born lool

6. native american. indian people are from india.... duh. fuck what columbus taught you, nigga thought he was in india.

7. I'm self-admittedly ugly.....and totally agree. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

That's the modern politically-correct stuff.

The real deal:

"Feather Injun" = American Injun  [​IMG]

"Dot Injun" = Asian Injun  [​IMG]

9. Whoever has a 'take' on this needs to get their heads out of their asses. 

10. Skimmed through the thread. Mostly everyone's on the "ok" side with it.

Me? I can't stand that shit but it really only bothers me when I see a fine ass blonde chick with a black, but she's tainted now so I wouldn't touch that with a 39 1/2 foot pole.

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. ...tainted? Seriously...

12. ^^Harshing up my mood B33PB33P... Voice your opinion but remember your audience...
    I was fortunate to meet my girlfriend in college, race never really crossed my mind when we started dating. I'm Irish, Scottish 3rd generation American. She's Vietnamese 1st generation American,her parents got citizenship after their civil war. Her father is super chill but her mother gives me a hard time, purposely talks about finding her a nice Vietnamese man overseas for her to marry while I'm at the dinner table with them. I absolutely love her, just gotta roll with the punches. She regularly fights with her mother so it's not like she takes her mothers comments seriously.

13. I'm mixed and I've heard it from both sides my whole life, but I'm not gonna jump off a bridge over it. Why would I care what an ignorant person thinks? It's their issue, not mine. A kid could be picked on over anything, and have multiple things to be made fun of. I know I did. So having multiple races is just one of those many things to be picked on for. Cant save a kid from everything.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'm not only talking about children.   An attractive young lady such as yourself might not be as bad off as a guy who has to face discrimination in dating, the workplace, etc.   I've also known young men of mixed Asian and other races who seem to have a complex about their identities.   No, it's not the worst thing in the world but it can be very disturbing to some who are susceptible.  

15. #115 Twee, Sep 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2014
    It's weird here in Europe when it comes to interracial relationships.

Where I live (Ireland), no one really gives a damn about interracial relationships. We have a lot of Polish immigrants here, as well as Filipinos. There are other minorities, but Polish (and other Eastern Europeans) make up the majority of them. I am in a long term relationship with an Irish-Filipino guy (born in the 'pines, naturalized as an Irish citizen) and I've never got any criticism from Irish people.

HOWEVER

When I was in France, a lot of people seemed uncomfortable to see a white girl with an Asian guy. Equally, in Greece, we got some odd looks too.

Some individual euro cultures can be veryyyyy racist and in these countries, the immigrants are expected to keep to themselves. (I find this preposterous tbh)

In Ireland and some other euro countries, we are much more open to integration and welcoming those from other countries to our country. It wasn't so long ago that we had to emigrate to the UK (where we were treated like shit), America and so forth. It is probably because we remember what it was like to be the immigrants, what it was like to be treated like second class citizens so we try to accept those from other countries/backgrounds more openly.

In countries like France for example, where colonialism was never that big of an issue, the native people will feel some sense of superiority to the poorer immigrants coming from other countries and will display signs of non-acceptance or some cases, hostility.

It's sad really how un-diverse some European countries are but it's really a societal problem.

[​IMG]

17. #117 GreenEyedGoddess, Sep 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2014
    Ok so what about my very confident and succesful mixed brother? Being mixed isnt a crutch man.

If someone were to avoid having mixed kids just because of your reasoning then they should just avoid having kids together, there's so many different reasons besides being mixed that could make one experience the feelings you're stating.

Its like saying you wont have kids because they might be gay, they sure get a lot of judgement and discrimination from every direction.

18. Got no problem w/ this. 

I've been tearing up black pussy this Summer  :smoking:

19. I didn't think it was a "crutch", I thought of it, for some, as a possible problem - and some here have verified that it has been.  I am very glad that you, your brother, and others of mixed backgrounds, are not as negatively affected by other people's attitudes.   

20. I edited my comment, if you could read it again.

Lol you really have no idea... My whole life I've heard from a lot of black people, you look white, you talk white. Never "black" enough. Get dirty looks from them all the time at my job too. Goes the same for white people. I went to an all white school in the country for a while and was an outcast. There were no other races but a few Mexicans, who like me were pretty much non existant. Dealt with racist peers. Obe day in class i was called a nigger and he told me to sit in the back of the room, NOBODY stood up for me and the people around him laughed like it was hilarious.

Is any of that effecting me today? No. Of course it USED to hurt me. But I learned from it. That not everyone is accepting like I am. Im happy Im not soft and naive about shitty people in this world. This world is full of cruel people with hate inside them for so many different reasons, race just being one of them. Parents need to teach their children about hateful people and build them up, so they can be ready for it, and know that THEY are not the problem, that those people are just ignorant. Not to put them in a bubble and let them crumble at the first hurtful thing they hear.

• Like Like x 1