Interracial Relationships

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by lovepeacelyssa, Aug 24, 2014.

1. I'm white, the hottest girlfriend I've ever had was a Mexican chick from socal. But she went to prison for smuggling illegals lol.

Now I'm about to marry a white girl. I didn't plan it that way it just worked out that way I guess.

2. You were doing online dating before it was cool.

• Like Like x 1
    LOL, yes. I like to say that we had the first internet-inspired affair in history.

When I actually met her face-to-face it was like a dream. Easter weekend, 1995, I will never forget.

• Like Like x 2
  4. #45 Fizzly, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014
  5. I was sitting in a corner with a bag over my head.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lol yea I understand that. Is that how the conversation started at first? lol

I remember the good AOL days..

7. Yup, she "hit" on me first. She was very unhappily married.

Haha, I thought AOL was "the world." Who needs the stupid internet?

• Like Like x 1
  8. #49 Twee, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014
    My boyfriend isn't the same ethnicity as me, although due to the naturalization process.. we are the same nationality.
    I didn't go out of my way to date someone who is a different race to me, I don't really care to be honest :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  9. My mother is black and my dad is irish lol i wouldnt be here if wasnt for interracial relationships so i cant really say nothin.

• Like Like x 3
  10. I need an indian wife

• Like Like x 1
  11. I Dont mind interracial couples I mean I'm black and my girl is Puerto Rican. And I ALWAYS wanted a Spanish girl so damn sexy with good sex drive. A black mans weakness.

12. I love black women.

Here ya go:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. I see u got a fetish there^ she's cute

• Like Like x 1
    I can't take my eyes away.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  16. My family is mixed. My wife is white and I'm a Pacific Islander (Filipino if you're wondering). Our kids are mixed (obviously lol). It is certainly nice to see more mixed couples walking around our area. I find it really interesting that most mainstream people still can't get over the race issue, and find it disturbing that the media seems to keep driving this racial wedge between everyone. 

I mean someone once told me that people in Iceland are the happiest in the world because there have very little cultural differences between them (meaning there wasn't a whole lot of different races). I said to them, that I heard everyone in Amsterdam is happiest in the world because they're all stoned *shrugs*. I also presented to them that while I am Filipino by heritage, being born and raised in the US makes me culturally, US.

One of these days, we'll be advanced enough to see past skin color... but its real nice to see that the blades here on GC are racially blind. The world would be a better place if everyone were like that.

• Like Like x 6
  17. #58 Royksopp, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
    I'm really mixed: latin, white (european), middle eastern and pacific islander all in one. So had it not been for interracial relationships I wouldn't exist haha.

I've also always been involved in interacial relationships. My first ex was Irish, Spanish and Cuban. Second ex was French.  Now I'm dating another white dude lol who is Russian/German. I can't help it, I really like white dudes. Don't get me wrong, there are some fine ass black dudes and hispanic dudes out there but they really aren't my preference. I like the contrast between me and the guys I date (dark features and light features respectively)  and I also like European features a lot. 

I have no doubt in my mind that I will most likely end up reproducing with a white guy. Because of how mixed I am that child may end up being a super human of some sort :laughing: :p  or hopefully really beautiful (light eyes, dark hair, etc)

• Like Like x 7
    Mixed kids certainly are beautiful! 

• Like Like x 3
    With that diversity of ethnic heritage I think literally any relationship could be considered "interracial" for you. Not trying to say anything with that statement beyond that, I would just be surprised if you found someone with that same exact grouping of inherited features.

Do people try guessing your heritage and fail horribly?

• Like Like x 1