Interracial Relationships

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by lovepeacelyssa, Aug 24, 2014.

1. #21 *ColtClassic*, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014

Is it fair to say that those people shouldn't have children because their kids may face difficulty with racism? Or are you just saying that they are placing their children in an unneccessary predicament and that it is not fair for the child?

I don't fully understand your point.

2. [​IMG]. . . . [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. I think that it's unfair to the children because they will often have complex problems due to coming from an interracial background. It seems to happen more to boys and men, and can even be passed on to future generations if they have children. These problems are caused by discrimination and ignorance, which are not going away anytime soon.

4. I have four interracial cousins and I don't know what you're talking about. Complex problems and societal perspectives? 

If anything interracial children would understand the most that perceived racial barriers can be brought down. And the children themselves are evidence as such. So it begs the question, what are you talking about.

• Like Like x 4
  5. #26 *ColtClassic*, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014

Would it be similarily unfair to children who are born to poor households?

I too agree that life is unfair and that the circumstances children are born into are unfortunate, but I do not see being born with a mixed ethnicity as being disadvantaged in life to the same degree as being born into poverty, nor do I think that couples of mixed ethnicity or heritage should be discourage from having children simply due to other people's prejudices. They should not have to conform their desires for creation simply to satisfy others' discomfort (I understand you aren't implying this, this is simpy my stance).

• Like Like x 2
  6. also let's face it interracial babies are more safe. Less chance of inbred children.

Let's Smoke About It.....
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1320164-Sade's-First-Grow-Green-Crack

• Like Like x 2
  7. It's just my opinion. Children have no choice whether they're born or not, or how the world will treat them, and I think that people of interracial background will face more discrimination from both sides.

• Like Like x 1
  8. #29 Lenny., Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2014
    I know that is your opinion. I was genuinely unsure what you meant. Such a level of discrimination seems pretty insignificant. It's the 21st century, no?

:edited for grammar

• Like Like x 1
    do you think that 2 really ugly white people should have kids?
    or should they refrain just in case the kid comes out really ugly and gets discriminated against..

• Like Like x 3
  10. sorry to hear about your experiences with discrimination AW   :poke:

• Like Like x 4
    1.) This is verifiably true.

2.) This is verifiably true.

I guess, in essence we agree on these issues. I just don't think that interracial couples should be discouraged by this. Given enough time, racial differences will erode as our genome is increasingly mixed. People will still associate with specific cultures, and xenophobia will still exist, but the cosmetic difference between the different fabrications of "race" will be non-existent.

Until then, I strongly encourage interracial relationships and baby-making...

12. Really ugly people will usually have really ugly kids. It probably would be better if they didn't procreate.

13. It may not be expressed openly, but there's a lot of hate out there.

• Like Like x 1
  14. In case anybody does not understand, by "out there" I meant the entire world, and not any particular geographic region.

• Like Like x 1
    where were you 43 years ago?
    my parents needed to hear this!

• Like Like x 4
  16. I do not mind interracial relationships because me personally, I find women of all races beautiful. I'll probably have a mixed child one day and I have no problem with that at all. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  17. The hottest-looking woman I ever fucked was half Italian and half Cherokee Injun.

Petite, pretty face, very dark hair and eyes, large mammary glands and a perfect ass. I met her online in 1994. We lived several hundred miles apart but that didn't stop us.

Her husband didn't think it was funny though. :(

• Like Like x 1