Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Being The Only Skilled Stoner Around A Bunch Of Ameteurs??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BeEasy&Chill, Aug 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. damn Shiva blaster, angry at life much????...you are literally boiling over with hate because this kid is proud that he got a few nice things

that is very sad, i am sad for you that you are so unhappy with yourself

you seem to have a lot of anger towards others (jealous?) at almost anything anyone says...its very apparent to everyone that you are "going through some things" and need to calm down

2. August West is one of the most condescending people on the forum, all i see him do is hate on people he thinks he is better than

3. Woah bro to cool for school?

I don't see that in him at all.

I think you're misreading him.

5. We definitely want a second opinion. Ever been sued for malpractice? 

6. #126 Lil Rico, Dec 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2014
    teach them bro. when I was like 16 I had got kicked out of all the public schools in the county and my mom put me in the cheapest private school she could find which was a christian school. There was one group of kid who smoked and they literally had no idea what they was doing. couldnt roll couldnt even pack a bowl. one of the kids literally took weed busted it up and put it on a sandwich and pretended to be high. I never hung out with but I hung out with this one kid who didnt pretend to know what he was doin and tought him how to roll how to smoke how to tell quality all that. I really wouldnt judge them mane. They could be alot worse ya dig?

7. image.jpg
    Hay OP is you the third r forth one in?

8. Hey man, all the commenters on here clearly do not have a similar attitude as you. Just because you have the means to demand higher standards from a smoking session doesn't mean you're snobbish at all. Don't pay attention to their needlessly degrading posts lol

9. wait what?! I think you have the wrong guy man.

10. Damn Dr. angry at life much?... you are literally boiling over at a long time and much respected blade because he calls bullshit on the pompous?

That is very sad, and I am sad for you that you are so unhappy with yourself.

you seem to have a lot of anger towards others (jealous?) at almost anything anyone says...its very apparent to everyone that you are "going through some things" and need to calm down       :p

11. #131 MayorMcStoned, Dec 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2014
    That's funny, because all I've seen you do here is drop hate.

that's because i'm so much better than them, and they need to recognize my superiority.

13. *gasps in awe*
    IT'S THE GRAND EXALTED SUPERIOR ONE! 
    *Falls to knees*
    *Offers sacrifice of dead chickens and wine from a box*

JD would steal that so fast..
    she's a box wine and chicken whore..

how are you bud?
    long time no see..

15. this thread still exists?

Yeah...kinda silly...

OP hasn't been online in 2 months, and it appears that this thread is hopelessly derailed...turning from a silly thread where someone is bragging about how "skilled" of a stoner they are, to people taking shots at each other...

Maybe it's time to put it to bed...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.