Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Being The Only Skilled Stoner Around A Bunch Of Ameteurs??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BeEasy&Chill, Aug 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP is so cool.

2. Thanks for the blast from the past.  I hadn't thought of a match clip in decades.  Life must be good, eh?

It used to be.

4. Wow. A whole lot of hate in here for some reason.

Personally, I don't think you came across pretentious or arrogant. It was just worded wrong. I totally get what you're talking about, sometimes smoking with the less experienced is a hassle. Dirty glass and/or poorly rolled J's are just a buzzkill for me.

That being said, it's your responsibility to teach them the way forward. At some point, no matter how long ago, we were all new to this scene. Can pipes and shit were ok for all of us back then. Progression is made by those who want to progress. If you teach them and they still don't listen, just live with it. Nothing more you can do.

Oh and while I'm at it. People bitching about how much you spend on glass/grinders is childish. It's personal choice. I buy higher end glass because it's an art form I'm passionate about. It has less to do with function than it's artistic value in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Nah, it isn't really his responsibility. He's just venting and kinda being mean. If you think you are such a pro to the noobs you hang out with. Then maybe you need to rethink how you look at weed. It's alone at the top. But thats the way you are going about this.
    Tools and what you consider dank isn't pro. I'm not saying I'm a pro, but you sure do have a low standard for one. I mean, what makes your weed so much better? Yeah, it doesn't even make your lungs burn from the leaf salad they call weed. But it's still weed. And you are still the same to a point. You were a complete noob too. No reason to hate on them. Just deal with it and if you feel so obligated leave.

But I do understand your inner connoisseur. I personally consume edibles for the 'complete' high while vaping a lot.

I tried to stay nice.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Just because you have nice paraphernalia doesn't make you not a 'noob' lmao because you definitely sound like one. Who cares about what type of pieces or grinders your homies have? Just smoke. I can understand the piece cleaning. But you should just smoke by yourself.

7. Lmao he's just bitching and complaining

8. Just sounds like you like to complain about how other people smoke weed?

9. #109 AugustWest, Nov 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2014

this thread should be posted in apprentice tokers...

10. I only smoke weed grown in gold soil that was cultivated by holy dwarfs. And i only smoke out of glass that was smelted in the hottest volcano. And i only use pure himalayan water from the tallest peaks of the mountain. Thats how i smoke.

In that case your fingers are more incriminating than a pair of scissors. THC is fat-soluble and sticks to your hands for a long time despite washing them. Scissors are disposable, fingers are not. 

12. Alright I read 4 pages..

OP worded his post all wrong and took it to the extreme but I completely agree.

I was a Macguyver stoner for a long time. I can walk into any apartment in this complex and make a bong in a couple minutes and I'll smoke some mids out of it if I have to. But I don't have to, I worked hard and still work hard because I enjoy the best cannabis in Socal and I am accustomed to smoking out of clean glass and I recently started vaporizing.

So if I go to a friends house and they try to pass me a half smoked bowl in a cheap dirty bong I will be passing every time. I'm not gonna talk down to them and call them broke pieces of shit but I will gratefully decline and offer them a bowl of my weed in my piece or I'll roll a joint.

I don't care about brand names. Most glass on glass bongs hit the same to me, I like grinders if they grind weed. My vaporizer is top of the line but that was an investment in new technology, etc...

Well I guess it is hard to talk about it without sounding like a jackass  :laughing:

13. I wear name brand underwear so my dick must be bigger than yours :laughing:

14. That's funny.  It's hard to explain how reasonable one's eccentricities are without sounding weird.

Using a term "skilled stoner" definitely signifies a jackass. 

16. Don't be a snob.

Also, someone can smoke for 10 years, and be less seasoned than someone who's been at it for 2. The same way, someone who's been drinking a glass of wine here and there for decades is less seasoned than someone who drinks daily for a couple years.

17. I think you guys misinterpreted the post. But to the OP let them smoke how they want, but theres no harm in pointing out they should clean their glass, i mean it makes for a nicer aesthetic and better hits. Some people aren't as into smoking as you are so they dont view these things as musts

18. Bring your own pieces over. Wash their pieces for them while you are at their houses. Break the weed with your hands.
    That's what I do.
    I also use alcohol wipes for when they slobber on a piece.

19. Because you think of it that way your not a "skilled stoner"

20. Lol at "skilled stoner" and "pro smoker"

Bruh, that's like saying "I'm really good at watching sports, I'm a pro at it!"

You wanna be a real "pro"? Grow your own crop. That's something worth being proud of. Being really good at smoking isn't.

Fucking chimpanzees can smoke man, its not hard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.