Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Being The Only Skilled Stoner Around A Bunch Of Ameteurs??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BeEasy&Chill, Aug 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skilled stoner always breaks up weed with the least amount of crystal disturbance while packing the most flow efficient bowls, water must be R/O and even the ice must be filtered.
    All hardware must be overpriced items that only raise your ego.

[​IMG]

LMAO, yes.

Just give me some papers or a drugstore corncob pipe, a bag of pot, and I'm all set.

3. Smoking a joint/blunt takes way more skill than any bong or pipe out there. Gotta produce it first :). The only true "skill" involved in smoking the ganja.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. This thread sorta makes you look like a douche
    Skilled stoner?
    Dude you need to
    Chill out Chill out

5. Bro it's smoking weed. Not a sport. Theres no such thing as "skilled smoking" Wtf?

You doing smoke tricks? 'Cause it's not as cool as you think.

So basically you have to be a twat.

If you actually bothered to read my post instead of everybody elses who are a bunch of retards you would know my original post didn't mention anything about being a "skilled stoner"

7. That's the vibe I was getting lol

Your thread title: "Being The Only Skilled Stoner Around A Bunch Of Ameteurs??"

9. SHUSHUSHAWWWW!

[​IMG]

10. woops haha

11. Are you more experienced or are you just a pussy

Smoke it like its legal

I know I don't have a pussy, cuz if I did I'd go fuck myself.

13. you can smoke your 20 bag with your 2000 dollar arsenal of pointless 'artillery' while i smoke my 2000 bag with my 20 dollar 'artillery'. :)

14. The thread name is Being "The Only Skilled Stoner Around a Bunch of Amateurs" lol
    I think you may be getting called out
    For being a weed darsh

15. The only way to be a "skilled" stoner is to know how to enjoy your high to the fullest while not killing the high of those around you.  Also, bonus points to enhancing the high of those around you.  As long as you're contributing you're good to go in my book. 

16. <sup><sup>This thread is EPIC !! Have any of you skilled stoners made a home made roach clip called a "Jefferson Airplane" ? One of the blades alluded to something similar. You use a cardboard match. I like to show people that I smoke with how to make them but never look down my nose at them if they've never heard of it. I like to think of myself as a humble skilled smoker. :D </sup></sup>

17. As more seasoned tokers, we have somewhat of a responsibility to take noobs under our wing and teach them the importance of the things you've mentioned. Let them know how flat-out grimy that is and tell them to clean their shit or you simply can't partake.

There is a fine art to the smoking experience, and it needs to be done right. This means I need a relatively clean smoking piece, some decent herb, and some damn music to set a nice atmosphere.

Teach these youngsters smoking etiquette while your at it. Stoners that come into contact with them in the future will thank you for it. It's a "common good" sort of thing.

Good luck!

18. op sounds like he'd kill my buzz with his air of superiority 

19. You don't even belong here bro you're a five year smoker YOUR A NOOB!!!
    You'd feel quite the idiot hanging around with my circle and we'd just happily teach you more stoner tech shit it's clear you've done some reading and shopping online and think it makes you knowledgeable

hahahah let's see if I can figure out a way to offend you without actually breaking the rules...

...hmmm...

...Cool stoner prides himself and passing on the knowledge and being the man with the knowledge and being the one to help his friends...

...Kind of uncool of you this whole thread...

...What a waste of server space

20. That's great I'm talking to one of my homey's about this right now (we're talking super flamboyantly gay guy) and he called you a fag hahahah

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.