Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Being The Only Skilled Stoner Around A Bunch Of Ameteurs??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BeEasy&Chill, Aug 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tell them to stop being bitches and get some good bud

to much hype for those santa cruz shredders. I dont mean to be rude,you sound snobby

Teach them the ways of the Jedi Smoker! 

4. #64 Dony, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014
    As a skilled smoker it's your job to inform the newbies about Pot , all the pot paraphernalia's, tolerance and much more. Don't keep the power to your self. Spread the good truth about Mary Jane

Knowledge is power

5. but do you vape

6. id smoke shitty weed out of my hand for christ sake lol.

are you getting higher then them because your bong cost more?

7. I once used a cheese grater to grind my bud, then rolled a joint and stuffed a bamboo roach on the end. It's not about how much your shit costs, or your preferences. It's about getting a buzz going, or getting your medicine on. To each their own method or preferences. However, cost does not equate skill.

A skillful stoner can make a bong, a pipe, or a roach out of ANYTHING. He can also often times smoke a joint down to nothing, with not a damn thing but his hands. He can roll a joint using nothing but a cigarette and a bag of grass, without the help of glue. He has no need to spend $250 on a pipe or vaporizer, but he may, as a preference, not to be better than other people. 

You strike me, and I don't mean to be a jackass, but you strike me as a dick. I've been smoking as long as you have, and I have to tell you. There's people out there that probably know more than you ever will about the finer arts of cannabis. Perhaps instead of being a dick and looking down on your friends, adjust that crappy attitude of yours. If your bong and grinder is so awesome, bring it out or invite them over and show it off, but don't be a jerk behind their backs about their preferences, man. That's grounds for an automatic ban from the rotation, there.

8. Or maybe he was so high he forgot it was his and was admiring it as an observer and not as the owner. LMAO!

Sent from my SM-P905V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I have a solid gold weed grinder with platinum teeth for sale.... OP

10. Eh, if nothing else was available we used to take a (used) cardboard match, fold it in half, and hold a roach with it. Or stab the end of the roach crosswise with a wooden toothpick.

11. OP Is a snob. Thinks his shit doesn't stink cause it's name brand.

I've got a 15 dollar stainless steel grinder that shits on your santa cruz shredder, and a 150 dollar honeycomb bong that shits on anything else you have. U mad bro?

12. #72 BloodBooger, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014
    Just gotta say it: Been a toker since 1971...your bubbler, bong, paper, carb, grinder (wtf..too much Amsterdam advertising) don't mean a darn thing. It's the HERB that counts. Like someone here has already said...a true stoner can smoke that sh** with anything, anyhow, anywhere...want to drop all that pretentious BS and get into the quality (or not...sometimes it rains, sometimes its dry) and just enjoy the FEELING. Getting huffy about dirty bongwater or aluminum vs steel grinders is just petty little girl stuff...man up...make a toilet paper roll bong with aluminum foil and enjoy...you'll be just a smiley and still have money in your pocket for more herb.

13. haha I doubt it

haha alright man enjoy smoking that aluminum and getting alzheimers

I agree with you BUT my friends aren't poor at all anybody with a job can afford a 50 glass piece its not that hard.....................theres really no excuse to still be smoking that ghetto shit when you've been smoking for a while and can afford better. also I know cost doesn't equate skill that wasn't the point of my post I was just saying I value a healthier and more pleasant smoking experience than my friends do.

16. That may be, but you have to remember that you shouldn't look down on people for their personal preferences. Consider their living conditions, consider their choices. Perhaps they want something that can just be thrown away, so they can never be caught with paraphernalia? Around here, you get more for paraphernalia than possession of under a half oz. 

17. Lower your standards and teach them your ways.

My standards can't get any lower. :(

you ever think that maybe they just dont care as much? that the $20 acrylic bong they bought 20 years ago still works and theyre simply okay with that? maybe they just get high for the feeling not all the culture and ritual.

20. #80 AugustWest, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2014
    how much skill is involved with smoking pot anyway?

lol @ "skilled stoner"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.