Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Caught By Parents Smoking Weed But Cant Afford To Move Out?help??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BeEasy&Chill, Aug 23, 2014.

1. U must become a ninja stoner master of concealed cannabis arts, shadow smoker, the silent bong toker from the far east, and any other silly name just be sneeky bra and lie its always good to lie

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. You are 21 compare it to alcohol or just start getting smashed all the time haha

Sent from my VS840 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Tell them straight up ur not quitting. Im staying or you can kick me out and ill be forced to tryyy living on my own

4. I think you should just quit smoking until you can get your own place. You're 21 and your parents are cool enough to let you live with them. The least you can do is follow their rules.  If you must smoke, do it outside and away from the house. 

Don't do that^
    Playing the whole "would you rather" card is super immature for a 21 year old. 

Just be patient and know that weed isn't going anywhere. 

5. You can find a random roommate. I'm sure there are websites for it. Craigslist has ads for roommates but you might find a total weirdo, or maybe someone like yourself.

6. Start smoking a little carefully .. Or switch from weed to hash.. That's easier to get away with by jus saying it's tobacco.. Lol

7. umm im 19 in the same boat. you can either talking it out with your parents till you get an even ground with them or smoke outside. my parents didnt mind if I smoked as long as it wasnt in the house.or you can do what im doing now. vape out of my No2 which doesnt give off a damn the house reaks smell.

8. #28 foxforcefive, Sep 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2014
    I would try to explain it to them, and tell them it's better than drinking, and prove to them that in no way does it effect your school work. If you get great grades, aren't getting into trouble with the law, and being respectful to them, then you're an adult and you should tell them you should be allowed to smoke to unwind at the end of the day.

If they're not cool with that, then fuck that. If you were under 18, I'd say stop smoking and respect your parents. But you're 21, and you can drive and smoke wherever you want. It's much easier to get away with when you're an actual adult, even if you are living at home.

9. Um, season tokers don't get caught by their parents :bongin:

10. Well, you could wait until you're 25 and your brain is fully baked before baking it.  That'd be the smart move.  But then your brain isn't fully baked yet, so you may not be able to identify the smart move.

So, your options are:

1) Quit 
    2) Move
    3) Lie
    4) Pay rent and negotiate

Either way, the place belongs to your parents.  Even if you pay it's still their house so their rules.

11. I'm younger than you bro and I realize the opportunities I have right now. Bud is always gonna be there

"Super immature" apparently means not lying to your parents then? I'm confused, please do elaborate for me.

Unfortunately for me I've seen a lot of bullshit in my time, and you get the furthest telling the truth. Under the mindset that he uses marijuana for medical reasons, he will be praised by his parents (If they are half-intelligent) that their son is coming clean with them and maybe the will be able to resolve at a median. 

If, under these circumstances he does tell them the truth, and they do not see eye to eye and threaten to kick him out, take away his shiny car, etc.. Then he has the option to only smoke at friends' houses or away from home with a good amount of time before going home he doesn't give himself away). 

Let us know how it turns out kiddo, very interested!

13. Enter stealth mode.

Initiate master plan.

Use the force.

etc lol

Just say you quit and be a stealth ninja jedi smoker. 

Nobody has to know you get high.

I used to get high in school, at home, in restaurants and everything, just use the power of the mind young padawan, feel the force of weed smoking genius within and the path will become clear.

Namaste.

14. #34 Duckysaurus, Sep 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2014
    So did you really tell us not to give you the obvious best advice? Just don't smoke at home, doing that when it's not your place makes you an asshole

To everyone saying his parents should let him smoke inside if they're smart, do you have brains? They have every right to not want such a strong and likely illegal smell in their home, and those of you saying he should manipulate his parents because they won't throw him out are pathetic and messed up.

Grow up an accept that you don't run the world. You do not deserve special treatment. You are being allowed to live in your parents' home at 21 years old. Stop being a child.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum