1St Grow Dwc Led + Hps

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by snoooopy, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Second set down
    First set of jars

Attached Files:

2. Nioce...Say are you a preferred AN atheist or just have it to have it. Im thinking of switching to AN in the future

3. I only say cause I saw you have the Sensi Bloom A&B

4. ive only used an products and i have no complaints. Sensi is strong nutes but i did ok with them. First full grow so gotta get better.. Didnt check ph one tine this grow.

5. Oh ok kool kool cause I got this Magazine by them and from what I heard they have the most Cannabis Cups. Mostly all the winners win cause they used AN.
    On top of checking ph you were good cause i read they're line of nutes are Ph balance free. Keeps your Ph balance for a week. Mine balances only 24 hour's haha

Attached Files:

6. the nutes are made to grow buds.. So I didn't really look at nothing after that. I'm not growing veggies. Big bud works b52 is a must for roots..I'm sold

7. Yeah I feel you bro. AN grew some crazy Alien strain at 31% thc

8. Nice chunky looking buds mate, mine are going into jars today [​IMG]

How they smokin now?

9. the sweet cheese smokes terrible. The other plants were pretty good after drying. Hoping the curing does the trick. Do you know of any good purple seeds that are potent? Only conplaint none are real stink at all. I wanted my wife to get mad. I grew with no filter or ona gel

10. Only can really think of GDP atm, memory isn't my strong suit.

Whats wrong with the cheese smoke the general taste or something else? Never had a cheese.

11. Its has no taste really yet but getting there. The smell is like kinda gassy. But i can tell it will need a long cure

12. Revegged plants

Attached Files:

13. WP_20150724_032.jpg

what should I plant next
    Frisian dew
    hollands hope
    Durban poison
    chunky skunk
    diesellisious
    mix pack surprise
    nebula
    paradise haze
    afghan.

14. #195 Grow2dab., Jul 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2015
    Durban Poison and afghan being the only ones I know, hollands hope rings a faint bell for some reason and diesellisious cause it sounds good.

Although I'd be happy with any of them [​IMG]

15. I popped one diesellisious(GDPxog diesel) and one from my mix pack. I like the mystery. Both in hydro. Next I'm gonna start one each of the rest in organic and take clones. Wanna start perpetual. I hope fingers crossed.

16. #197 LadyWhoSaysFuckALot, Jul 26, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2015

^^ no joke. Keep them wet. I learned the hard way yesterday and killed a seed bc it got to dry with the heat.

Edit: aaaaaand this was last year. Woops.

17. thanks savy

18. I just started my second dwc grow if you'd like to sub

19. Yeah perpetuals the way to go, can't beat and endless flower cycle.