So I Was Thinking

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by CLKWRK, Aug 23, 2014.

1. So a few weeks ago i got a book from growing the tree, i didn't realize until after i bought it, that it was an official course book for Oaksterdam Uni. 

Now my question is this, i'm under the knowledge that a regular plant will yield 1 pound or so, and takes roughly 4-5 months before harvest (i haven't been keeping up with the book lately, am not in school yet, been working) but my question is this, for people who sell to dispensaries.

How much would you expect to bring in from 1 pound of some regs, based on the dispensary's potancy scale. 

Also, how much do you think it would cost to run a yearly operation, IE, year round, as a full time job, and how difficult would it be to manage such an operation?

I'm willing to do what i need to, and am aware that growers are going to be popping up more and more, but i imagine if i could possibly grow year round, i could beat some of the competition, thought not all i'm sure. 

Shit, i'm not even wanting to get a shit load of money from this, just make enough to live comfortably. 

2. so i waz thinkinnn it abouttt time to sparkk up a phattyyyyy of dat fukin dankity dank dank chorny chroncicc and fukin tak dat strait to da dome n fukin puff puff den get fukinnnn highhh :smoking:

3. soo many variables to that. "a regular plant will yield 1 pound or so" how do you figure? whats a 'regular' plant?