Christians And The Movie Lucy

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ItsReneeYo_, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Yes we do use different parts for different tasks, but we can't use more than a certain percentage of each which would-be equivalent to 10%.
    If I'm correct, probably not. Fuck it. You should watch the movie it's good. Lol

2. Yeah that's more or less the same point i'm making but what i'm saying is theoretically if you could use 100% of you're brain it wouldn't give you increased intelligence or unlock any hidden potential, see the analogy i used earlier.

3. #23 420themartyr, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2014
    I'm using my room mates iPod to post I messed up my phone nd it shares the same signature on both accounts

God made weed, and man made booze, who do you trust?

Except, the accounts don't work that way. Good bye Troll.
    ICGreen

There you go, now I know you're bullshit. What's the point of having two accounts if your other isn't banned? Like whoring?

5. So are you saying that Christians can't watch things about the universe?!? I'm confused. I'm Christian and I watched the movie and thought it was awesome!
    SPOILER
    She should've stayed human though, I was confused as why she became the flash drive. If that was me I would get to 100% and would love to just know everything and anything. And I would stay human XD

6. assuming the best is being optimistic. When you think optimistic you become more happy and joyful. So in my opinion it is actually better to be optimistic.

7. Why do i get my posts removed for 'religious intolerance' but this gets to stay, i am confused

8. I believe it was impossible for her to stay human at 100% she became everything. And she was everywhere. So making the flash drive wouldn't have affected the outcome of her brain capacity maxing.

9. #29 lostinlife, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
    I really liked the movie but I never noticed people walking out. What's interesting is that my geology professor doesn't believe in evolution necessary but believes in the Big Bang theory. He is very Christian as well.

10. You use 100% of your brain.  The whole "you only use ten percent" myth was because of the prior assumption that glial cells dont do anything but serve as protection for your brain, however they're now known to influence breathing and other actions.

11. idk if it is I was just saying imagine have 100% brain capacity and being human? You would be able to do almost anything!
    But I get what you mean In the movie it was showing that she just became everything when she reached 100% and that's why she turned into a computer looking thing and became a flash drive.
    I wonder what you would see if you plugged the flash drive into a computer...

12. Well for one its not ignorant their entitled to walk out if they want. I'm religious to a point and have my beliefs and that movie and my beliefs are different.But I didn't walk out but I disagreed with them saying how we began from evolution jus wat the bs schools teach us again

13. People can make all the excuses they want, the only reason any of you watch this is because you want to have sex with scarlett jowhoreson.  I'm gonna be honest, i think she's a piss-poor actress.  Her only use is being a piece of ass.

14. Don't lump all Christians in with those, just like you shouldn't lump all Muslims in with ISIS.

If you've seen "Noah" there's a super cool creation scene. Basically, it's Noah reading the genesis story, but it's set over top of images of evolution. Super cool, and goes a long way to crossing bridges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. wat

16. And now Nick cage is starring in Left behind. A movie about the chrisitan judement day or something. At least it was a christian themed book about judgement day anyway.

17. nicholas cage is so awkward too watch for me,lol

18. I don't care what other peoples religious beliefs are. I care about their personality. Quite frankly though, I have much less religious friends than agnostic/atheist friends.

19. when she started barfing rainbows I was laughing so hard... most of those ideas are like 5-15 years old already and arent popular theories anymore, I was fairly bored half of the movie. Not into the overpowered crap, Batman over superman :p