Whats Everyone Think Of My Plant?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GloriousZOMBiE, Aug 23, 2014.

1. What's everyone think of my lst, super cropped and topped plant, how much yield could I be expecting there is many branches and all the branches are just as thick as the top branches, and it's grown like a monster since I super cropped it and lst on its side

Attached Files:

2. It is looking healthy!

3. Thank you, what would be a yield on this, it has 10 tops on it all growing aggressive. It gets amazing sun light

4. Looks great to me!

5. Turned out male go figure, but just lst my other plant and super cropped it

6. Bummer. Good luck on the others yield

7. #7 GloriousZOMBiE, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
    Thank you I hope I get atleast an oz from this plant

Attached Files:

8. beautiful man. absolutly beautiful.

9. The big plant was male but this is female and this pic is a week old, you think I could yield an oz from this plant

Attached Files:

10. Yes as soon I could confirm it was a male I yanked it, but I feed it weekly with a miracle grow all purpose nitrogen plant food concentrate you mix in water, and I feed it a tomato fertilizer called jobe's vegetable and tomato fertilizer with n-p-k of 2-5-3

11. I fed it the jobe's fertilizer last week but I will continue to feed it more slowly, not trying to note burn it again and once it begins flowering should I stop giving it liquid nitrogen?

12. Do you have access to a store with better soil? Miracle will give you a little but fox farms will blow up. I use botanicare organic im new but very hard to burn plant. Also will taste slightly better nit nearly as big yield but still 5x more than miracle grow. You have the best thing though the sun!! Praise the sun!! -dark souls

Let's Smoke About It.....
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1320164-Sade's-First-Grow-Green-Crack

13. Sorry old school smoker it didn't post the image I wanted lol

14. My store mostly sells miracle grow, so the jobe's tomato and vegetable fertilizer with n-p-k 2-5-3 isn't good, I feed it the jobe's and the miracle grow

15. I'll search for the fox farms, but the jobe's won't work?

16. I duped about 1/3 of my quart of fert ontop of the dirt it bean to flower