Wannabe Weed Dealers

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Wiseguys, Aug 23, 2014.

1. This is just a thread for the kids who were wannabe weed dealers.  They do it for a couple of weeks and then get arrested or robbed.  Or they smoke it all.

Just tell the story of any wannabe dealers you knew.
    This one kid in high school thought he was hot shit.  He was cool but he thought he was going to be a great Weed dealer.  He was selling nickels and dimes of high-grade weed.  No one could figure out why this kid was bagging up these skimp nickels.  He was OK to buy from because his prices were alright and he wasn't skimpy.  I couldn't hate him for trying.  

But not a lot of people bought from him and according to him he kept the weed in his backyard.  We were like WTF?? He had some dry ass weed.
    Then one time me and some friends walked over by his house and he ran out with all these bags in his pocket.  We bought a couple of them and then he dropped a bunch of them on the ground.  LOL they were all loose.  One of my boys pointed it out, I think he noticed but was trying to play it cool instead of scrambling for it.  It was right to let him know either way but always thought we could've picked up one of his bags.
    He didn't last long.
    Another kid was going around thinking he was bad and telling everyone he had weed.  He was cool too but just not smart enough to realize we didn't live in the Bronx.  So after 2 weeks he got arrested for dealing.

There used to be a lot of these guys.  This thread may have some potential we'll see. Share yours.

2. juss spark dat shit n fukin get high yo :smoking:

3. That's why I never decided to sell weed.

I'd smoke it all and lose my money :(

There's a reason you don't buy weed from school kids >.<

4. LOL! Reminds me of this kid let's call him Jeff. Jeff is the goofiest white gangster you'll ever meet. Long wiry, with white boy dreads. Alwaysss saying how he got clientele and just needs the connect. I put him in touch with an older guy I knew wouldn't rob him(hard to find my way) and he gets just a qp.. Anyways, he fronts me a quarter til next day when I got paid.. Long story short next day I go to clear my face, kids all lumped up and the bomb is gone! I can't do shit but shake my head lol. Know what your getting yourself into and don't sell to be "cool". Only bad can happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I only deal with professionals...Never dealt with a weekend warrior. :cool:

6. New a kid who sold at outrageous prices and never had more than a quarter at a time. He was known to sell wet shit (tested this rumor out myself and bough a g off him and it was kinda wet, but decent) and he claims he has weed from cali when I know for a fact it didn't come from cali. He was a poser tho he really didn't know his shit

7. Watch out bro some ppl wet the weed to make the buds heavier on a scale once I got a .7 of shit fluffy damp weed but it weighed to 1.1

8. Yeah man I tried it for like a month when I got my own apartment when I was 18 or 19. Fuck that, smoked it all lol. I didn't even buy much, only reason I tried it was because I was the only one in my circle of friends who knew where to get daaaaaaaaank, and it was a 25 mile drive to get it. Dude grew and was my boss so he only sold it to me for $10 a gram. I sold it for $20/g which was the reg price down there but damn after the first 3 weeks or so my profit was all that great and I was tired of looking at the massive jar of purple buds and not smoking it. So I said fuck it. And smoked it. With my friends. Was an epic smelly smokeout. It was fun while it lasted though, especially since I was able to get it so cheap compared to everyone else.