Help Buying A Nail

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by 93gc40, Aug 23, 2014.

1. why do you say icky?

2. Titanium isn't a natural material, unlike glass, ceramic and quartz. It is, in my experience, purely a matter of preference instead of those actually icky smoking devices like anything aluminum.

3. Where do you think that TI comes from? It's one if the most natural ores out there...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Glass is less natural than you think man.

5. Personally, I agree. I have no compunction with dabbing away off Ti. I was under the assumption that the OP's problem with Ti was the one semi-rational argument I'd heard in the past.

6. Get the daisy
    Seems really clean and healthier for you. The dab farm just seems really health conscious and you seem to not like ti

7. Healthyness of the material is of no matter too me.  I just don't like the flavor of Ti.  I just prefer glass or quartz.   Found these 4 ways to go wondered which to do first.

8. I would lean towards quartz or ceramic, in that case, if only because glass is so fragile in comparison. In regards to the daisy style of domeless quartz nails, I would think you can probably find something a little better.

The first nail I wound up with was very similar in design, and while it was nice to have a surface more conducive to a low-temp vape, I found that 'run-off' from my dabs would invariably rush towards and clog the slits, leaving far more to be reclaimed than ideal.

With that said, DabWorthy (among others) make ceramic/quartz models that use the, IME, much more efficient chimney design.

9. y the fuk u buyin nailz lol y not jus buy da chronicccc amrite??? :smoking:

10. I have went through so many nails and if you get a good titanium nail and season it before hand it tastes Better than some shitty cheap quartz to me and doesn't break.