Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Many Of You Guys Are Undercover Smokers?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by satxdrummer, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Hello everyone, first post here. I was wondering how many people here are like me. I have a very good job and a degree, but have to work very hard to conceal my weed usage. It sucks having to carry synthetic urine on me at all times while I am at work and I'm not very sociable with my weed usage cause i don't want a coworker or anybody hearing through the grapevine. The struggle is real haha. How bout you?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Not really undercover, but I certainly don't go around telling everyone about my smoking habits.  However I do like to talk about how great marijuana is in the medical field and comparing it to alcohol or pain killers. 

I wont stop spreading positive info about marijuana until I can walk into a store and purchase a sac. 

• Like Like x 6
  3. I cant wait for the day it is legalized haha, seems likes it's pretty much inevitable at this point, just a matter of when rather than if. I wish I could be more open about it. Cannabis has literally saved my life. I suffered with severe depression, anxiety and insomnia. When i smoke regularly though its basically nonexistent. I sleep great, I have a better more positive outlook on life and it keeps my thoughts slowed down so I don't panic often and i can focus better.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I don't have a career type job just yet so it's not a big deal. Either way, there is no reason to tell everybody I smoke even if it was legal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Most people I talk to have absolutely no idea unless you are some close friends or my mother.

6. i think most people know i smoke. if you saw what i looked like, i'm sure most people would come to that conclusion anyways. 

nothing to be ashamed of. i'm my own boss and he doesn't drug test :)

• Like Like x 2
  7. #7 bdk2jw, Aug 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2014
    I'd say people probably assume I smoke. I'm gonna work on changing that though. I want to be the guy that people are like "oh dang I didn't know u smoked!!" if they found out

8. I keep it on the DL

9. I've always been extremely good at hiding my smoking.
    I got away with smoking all throughout my last year at school, before, sometimes during and after school.
    I got high the night before every exam and still did pretty well.
    When I lived with my parents, I could easily get away with smoking in my room nearly everyday and every night.
    I live alone now so I don't have to worry. I don't get drug tested at work.
    I only smoke with old friends from high school so there's little chance of co-workers finding out.
    It's not actually that hard to stay on the DL. I'm actually surprised at the amount of idiots who get caught out.

10. It's like the matrix I go to great lengths to act normal and when someone knows about the ganja we are in on it and may speak about it in the dl, don't really care if people know but it is seen as bad and I wouldn't like someone thinking they have something over me for the fact I partake in the herb

11. I hide it from coworkers and family. My immediate family knows that i smoke, but not how much. And aunts and cousins don't need to know. My job initially drug tests so no need to risk that.

I smoke pretty freely though. Sf is a pretty chill city for smoking. When I'm out with friends we smoke anywhere. Haven't been seen by coworkers that i know of.

12. Is this a trick to weed us out? No pun intended. I'm an undercover. Less then a dozen ppl know I smoke

13. I keep quiet about the mj aswell, only a few people know.

14. Nope. The day I discovered marijuana was the same day everyone knew I smoked because I wouldn't shut the hell up about it lol. That was back in high school. Nobody in college knows i smoke but I work in a place where everyone's a stoner. Every other day I'm smoking with someone else

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  15. Undercover, in fact way undercover.

As far as I know, there are only 3 people who know the wife and I smoke.  Two friends in our area and my BIL who is my connect.

No way could our neighbors or others in our close social circle find out as we would be ostracized immediately.  In fact, one of our neighbor's mom has cancer and lives in a medical state.  My wife asked her once if anyone had suggested weed to help her mom and she started in about it being the devil's weed etc.  Yet she will get outright drunk when we get together.

So no, they don't know.  Going to keep it that way.

16. I have the luxury of living in a weed friendly city so I'm not too undercover about it, pretty much as long as your not driving around taking bong hits nobody is going to say anything. Obviously some people don't need to know about my herb usage (coworkers, certain family members, etc.) but anyone that knows me on the day to day knows I love the chronic.

17. I'm the guy that surprises people when I say I smoke. Most of the time atleast.. Actually, lately it's been more black pple that say I look like I don't smoke. Some white people are surprised but not as many. I guess it's a good think since I'm gonna join the Marines within a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. Lol you carry around fake piss 40+ hours a week? That kinda sucks. 

19. Slightly condescending.......but I'm in college so I'm on my way to a degree. I don't broadcast my weed usage to anyone but i'm in a more relaxed social setting about weed because of my age. Still i do try and keep it on the DL just cause for whatever reason its better not to have that association of weed with your name, gives you a bad reputation. It shouldn't but it does

20. I guess I'm an undercover smoker, at least to the people I work with I have a few friends that know I smoke but they have no ties to my worklife lol