Ive Got This Odd Suspicion That This Babe Wants To Bang Me, What Do I Do

Discussion in 'General' started by Benjaminblackthegreat, Aug 22, 2014.

1. #1 Benjaminblackthegreat, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2014
    Ok so this girl keeps coming by to see me. Invites me over gets me drunk and acting a fool. Today she has been texting me a fucking lot and i think I am in over my head on this one she is a damn good looking girl. She has a boyfriend that she is about to get rid of. This guy I have never met. She says she is trying to stay at my place.

Her boyfriend smashes her bongs and flushes weed down the toilet and she smokes everyday and this dude is totally against smoking. When she smokes he gets furious.

2. Rebound! Hit it and quit it, unless she's using you for your place.

3. Sounds like far to much work lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  4. Make a sexual move on the boyfriend so he's not suspicious, then kill him.

• Like Like x 12
  5. #5 Stargate, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2014
    Lol this girl is going to use you for weed n a place and not even fuck you. Tell her to go use someone else.

• Like Like x 2
  6. haha probably. I bet thats what she will do. Thats what my friends girl friend does.

2 more girls are coming over with alcohol and they look good. :smoking:

7. Dude she wants to move in and repay you in sex and weed. Why would you not agree to this?

• Like Like x 4
  8. Single girls (if i was single)  or my girl (in a relationship obv) are the only girls that would be allowed to live with me. No going out hooking up with other guys and shit and having my place to crash at night after the club.

if a girl stoner likes you and wants to stay, sounds like a helluva deal. Just make sure you arent being used.

My friends sister even agrees that she is very good looking, she was impressed and gave me some gin some how things like this happen.

I was at a party last july at my friends sisters house and I ended up getting so damn drunk. This girl I knew was all over me, then she took me to the restroom. There were 6 other girls all together in there. I was drunker than a sailor. Then afterwards I exited the bathroom with all these girls and this guy was waiting at the door and gave me a hi five. hahaha he was like holy shit. That night is one that I will always remember. 

The police came and everyone was 21+ accept me and these girls I was with and we never got caught. It was prime. That night started and my intention was to drink 3-4 beers. I ended up meeting these girls, getting trashed and lots went on from there on.

10. Itszzzzz plowtime! Seriously get her stoned fuck her in every hole shes got and get her stoned again. Repeat

Sent from my cows

• Like Like x 1
  11. Bitches. Always have another guy set up for when they drop the boyfriend lmao...
    Tap it though?

It's all just one big conspiracy

• Like Like x 1
  12. Just go for it. She's keen. You're probably in for an adventure haha..

13. I got a idea get off the forums and in that pussy.

Rhode Highland. Keep it terpy my friends.
    #thatterplife

• Like Like x 4
  14. because it's a trap. 

this situations never work out to the guy's benefit. my cousin did this and then she started banging his other roommate and he threw all her stuff out on the back porch, took a pic and put that bitch on blast on facebook

15. What god intended you to do playa

16. I don't know man....sounds like too much work

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Everyone that says it sounds like too much work. Exactly what is this 'work' you speak off? 

• Like Like x 2
  18. Fuck her then let her stay at your place, as long as you're getting the vajayjay it's all good.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Don't even text her back, too much work brah