Marc Emery The Prince Of Pot Is Finally Free

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rendole, Aug 22, 2014.

Marc Emery was extradited when the Liberal Party of Canada was in government. Not the Conservatives.

2. Haha I'm not going to go searching through hours of marc emery footage to see if he said something which you falsely claim because you heard another person say it. You make the claims, you provide the sources. 

I did a quick google search of "marc emery blames fans" nothing comes up.

Your ignorance is shining. :smoking:

https://www.straight.com/marc-emerys-tax-dollars-work

Wasn't it in 2010?

He was originally arrested in 2005 I believe. Not sure of the date when he was extradited.

I believe so and I'm pretty sure it was Harper in power at the time  wasn't he even in 2005? but I edited my post.  Regardless it doesn't matter the politcal party in power at the time.  The point I was making it was the terrible Canadian Gov.  What they did was wrong.  They wouldn't even pursue him themselves they knew damn well what he was doing.

Yea he just made a fortune selling pot seeds and got busted.  You play, you pay.

Otherwise he is nobody important.

Let's look at it from the perspective of the Canadian government. In the grand scheme of things Marc Emery's innocence is pretty trivial. It doesn't make sense to expect two countries with as close of relations as Canada and the US to enter diplomatic dispute over one man. It'd be a waste of time and resources. Marc Emery broke the law in the USA - that much is undeniable. 

Harper government was first elected in 2006.

Snoop it pains me how wrong and full of ignorance your post is.  I would have thought you'd know better.

When in the "grand scheme of things" your own government extradites you while collecting taxes from the very activity you are extradited for, I say it's time for some concern.

Who knows if he's taken it down by now. I wouldn't be surprised. But he did make it, that is a fact.

He got rich selling pot seeds and paid the price.

He did not get rich Snoop.  Over 5 million dollars of his profits (ALL OF IT) went to the medical legal effort in colorado, washington and many other states.  I can find out exactly which ones if you really want.  THE DEA KNOWS THIS.  It's factual.  He had less than $10 in his bank account when he went to prison.  Every dollar is accounted for in paper trail as *i have stated before* this was all done out in the open transparently as if it were legal.

He did not get rich. He is not rich.

14. You realize a lot of CEO's take a $1 salary? And Marc Emery had just lost a what.. 5 or 6 year legal battle over being extradited.

Not surprising he was poor when he was finally arrested. If I knew I was getting extradited id have my legal fund set aside and all my money stashed away.

I know a couple of people whom will remain nameless who on paper are poor as all fuck. Make less than 20K a year but they're wealthy as balls. One of the people I know actually had their person declared a corporation so that they could legally put money offshores XD

So I guess what I'm trying to say is wealthy and powerful people are easily deceiving.

15. No way can anyone say "The Pince of Pot" is poor. he was making over $3 million a year.

The guys not dumb, he knew raids and confiscation of assets would set him back but every time he would bounce back. Had money stashed away.

Now he will go from being a scam artist over-priced pot seed dealer to the pinnacle or dirt-bags a fucking politician!

I wanted to buy seeds his company sold but voted with my wallet and went to other sources because I thought he was a douche.

I remember this guy years before he was busted blowing his own horn and far from laying low. He completely asked for it!

you or I try and pull shit like he has and we will be locked up for 40 years.

Shame on you for not sucking Emery's ballsack snoop! :mad:

:laughing:

He is a bag whore. Nothing special.

Back when he was kicking ass in the weed business I was jealous of him making bank growing seedy ass plants. I wish I could sell seeds for $15 each.
    This tub would be $24,000 and I did nothing to grow them.
    View attachment 1533911

Well fast forward a decade and his showboating got him busted for taking it too far.
    He pushed his fucking luck and got called on it.

18. I kinda agree with what you're saying, but at the same time he's been an activist long before he started selling seeds and getting rich off it. He's still devoted to the cause and I think he's gonna raise a lot of awareness about the election and get people to vote

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app