When You Are Way To Drunk To Drive You.....

Discussion in 'General' started by Benjaminblackthegreat, Aug 22, 2014.

1. #1 Benjaminblackthegreat, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2014
    Alright, I have been way to drunk to drive before but thankfully I don't drive.

My friend has ran to his car before drunk as fuck trying to drive but couldn't open up the car so we tackled him.

Another time a taxi couldn't arrive in an hour and a god damn half so I told them to fuck off, because they wouldn't let me make an appointment but they still were trying to forces me to wait 3 hours. I called the next taxi service and the arrived in 20 minutes and they even took me through the drive through.

Then there was this time where I was skating trashed as hell down to the little corner store, and my roommate wanted to race me so he got in his car passed me and then got pulled over and got a DUI so I beat him and won the $20 bet.

DONT DRINK AND DRIVE THOUGH

2. Be fucking responsible enough to have a plan before you go out.

3. As long as you have a helmet on and your seatbelt...its fine.

4. That's a cool story - but don't drink and drive 

5. #5 Benjaminblackthegreat, Aug 22, 2014

I never drive after I have been drinking. Honestly the last thing I want to do drunk as fuck is drive a car. Maybe if there was some sort of track where I could race drunk safely I would do it. Cars are too crammed and Id rather be loose and outside walking drunk on a summer night than sitting in a car waiting to get pulled over and go to jail.

My theory is, ever since I took lucy to the sky.  I have realized if you don't put your self in sketchy positions what is there to worry about. If I am high as fuck and get into a sketchy situation its no fun, so I try and avoid those sketchy situations and go for the mellow and sometimes slower routes. Weather thats walking instead of driving. Not cutting through the sketchy train tunnel. You know some fuckin stuff that makes sense. If you want a good time keep it mellow.

Unless I am skiing or bombing hills on my long board of course. but I am generally not intoxicated while participating in those activities.

Helmets make everything survivable. :cool:

7. This guy knows what I'm talking about 1408722575861.jpg

8. #8 Benjaminblackthegreat, Aug 22, 2014
  9. Crashed a police cruiser while high on worthless shit? :cool:

[​IMG]

10. My drunk and driving record....

Driven drunk 3 times. Pulled over twice. Lol so I don't play that shit anymore. My insurance is expensive enough for the next 10yrs

11. If I plan on getting shit faced I try and arrange it so I can crash where I'm drinking.

I drove way too drunk too many times. It's bad news. Eventually you will be arrested, die, or kill someone.

12. I refuse to even drive after just one drink. And won't drive if I'm ripped as shit. Please, don't drive if you aren't able to. Even if you've had too much coffee or are too tired/sick. Its just not cool. Call a cab, a buddy/significant other or wait.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. only Kool Kids Klub drink and drive 

14. i had to learn the hard way not to do that myself.

15. Drove drunk once, got pulled over at 2 AM after picking up chicken wings. Got off somehow but that shit ain't happening again

16. #16 Benjaminblackthegreat, Aug 22, 2014
    I think people can be too stoned to drive. Fucken I have been too stoned to move from my couch to my bed so I pass out head first in my computer and I spilled chips, guacamole and a bunch of stuff all over my self and I was out like a light. these girls had to help me up and take me to the bathroom to clean me up. Thankfully there are people that can help me out, I was so fucking high, Imagine if I was driving. That happened after my 2 month trip from Europe. I only smoked 2 times and when I got back home my friends gave me too many dabs.

17. Wanna know the best ever solution to this? 3 times cheaper than a taxi and ready whenever. Uber or lyft. I don't feel like explaining, but look them up, they're apps.

Sent from my N9810 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Bah, I guess livin in the country ain't so bad, everyone around here does. See someone swervin, just give em a little more space.

19. I wrecked a car twice and got arrested for it once. Don't do it. If I plan on getting tore up, I leave the car and keys at home.

20. I usually crash at the place I am drinking at or catch a ride with someone.