Hydro Dwc / Led / White Widow X2

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by SupaAPE, Aug 22, 2014.

1. #41 SupaAPE, Sep 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2014
    tbh, I was expecting more vertical growth at this point...

guess topping really reduces height then? since this is the firt time i topped.

2. Since i've already topped once, should I continue topping? Or is once enough? I've read conflicting information on that

3. Well i've run into a small little issue...about 2 weeks ago, when i accidentally snapped the stem on the bigger plant....well the stem never really healed properly, and the plant kept falling over not able to supports its own weight. The leaves were starting to yellow and the plant looked like it was dying...so I took some cuttings (about 7), and i'm going to be trying to use clonex and putting them into some rockwool cubes which i'm Ph adjusting ATM.

What do you guys think, here are some pics. Do you think the cuttings i've taken will be able to grow? Can you even take cuttings from a plant which is slowly dying ?

Attached Files:

4. Day 32:

I'm going to continue vegging her, im worried that she might get too heavy and cause problems cause she's already tilting to the side god damn lol

do the clones look healthy ? what ya think guys ?

btw there are new nodes (tiny as FUARK) growing at the intersections at the clones 

:yay:  :ey:  :yay:  :metal:  :ey:

i've got extra clones i don't need, cause i dont have anywhere to grow them. the plant they came from, holy shit that is a potential huge yielder. It was 2x the size of the other seed in the packet in early veg growth, before i accidentally sliced the stem.

Attached Files:

5. Day 42 VEG     Day 1 Flower

She has been switched to 12/12 ,

meanwhile 1 of the cuttings survived and here she is vegging away ,

I'm happy I got to get a cutting off that white widow pheno, she sure was PHAT  if ya know what i mean ;)

Good day all  :wave:  :hello:

Attached Files:

6. This plant drinks soo much water it's nuckin futz

7. yes widow does

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    Lookin good

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Day 9 Flower

I think I should have been dying down branches earlier...I think the fact i didn't is somewhat of a mistake because i don't even know how to SCROG this plant, the branches are just so tight and compact

Attached Files:

9. Day 22 Flower Plant 1

Day 1 Flower Plant 2

3 Cuttings were taken from plant 2, which is a mega yielder, hopefully they survive. 

Attached Files:

10. The clones 

Attached Files:

11. #51 SupaAPE, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2014
    Little Update , 

Plant 1 Was yellowing a little, and there was nute burn, tips of the leaves were burnt. So , i flushed the Res, and added PH'd water ONLY

Hopefully everything will be okay , you can see the plant   ,  2 posts above this one

I think this happened because I fed her some extra nutes , lesson learned , these liquid nutrients are super concentrated 

12. Subbed. That ww look great.

You got the bushy pheno i think, that's why she's like that, plus the topping, makes a beautiful little bush.
    The other common pheno looks like a christmas tree (i had this one this summer).

13. #53 SupaAPE, Nov 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2014
    Thanks

Here's some pics , another member recommended that i get a calcium / mag supplement because of the way my BUSH looks  with all the yellowing / brown spots etc ...thoughts ??

BUMP

Attached Files:

14. What kind of green is that? What seed store you order from?

15. #55 SupaAPE, Nov 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2014

humbolt seeds White widow , purchased from attitude seedbank

16. So you got the bushy pheno.

Cal/mag could help I think.

17. Day 40 flower Plant 1

Day 19 flower Plant 2

3 -4 weeks and ill harvest plant 1

Attached Files:

18. I added MG supplements , no calcium though - I think it has improved since then

19. I'm on my 3rd white widow grow myself. Your plant looks great! Around day 40 or so the fan leaves should be turning yellow. The plant is ending it's life cycle and it's feeding off the nitrogen in the leaves. Turn off your lights the last 2 weeks of flowering. It will REALLY frost up!
    Subbed in

20. Fin~

Attached Files: