1St Grow, 2X2X5.7 Tent, 5 Gal Dwc, Mars 2 400.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Minnesotafresh89, Aug 22, 2014.

1. #201 Grow2dab., Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014
    Ah ok that's perfect, must be something else then.

2. I still think I will get the hoods and y adapter because I have a couple daylight CFLs sitting around. I honestly think they are stretching a little bit. I've noticed the stems straighten up.

3. #203 Grow2dab., Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2014
    Nah from that last pic they ain't stretching man, quite the opposite.

By that I mean the it looks like it's on it's 3rd node but there is no stretch between them at all.

4. Some of those things I just can't accommodate for.

If I had my tent right under the attic door my power cords would be everywhere, I would have no access to my clothes lol. And the light would shine directly out my bedroom window.
    Noise and security are my number 1 concerns.
    I can't put my exhaust into the attic. But I did have no ducting attached at first. It just heats up the closet cause its too small. That's why I thought ducting to the attic made more sense.

Halo-noob I already realized I bought a small fan. But with 24 cf in my tent I thought 171cfm fan would cover it. I plan to get a 6" after winter. Right now temps aren't bad because of the fall cold has dropped em.

I think I made a combination of uneducated grower choices haha.

5. yep guy told me to get an 4" by 8" carbon filter with a 6" inline fan with a fan controller.

Let's Smoke About It....
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1320164-Sade's-First-Grow-Green-Crack

6. Did you get a reducer for that 2" gap Sade?

7. Your filter is a 4" diameter right?

8. When you attach the filter to the fan. Your fan is 6" so there's gonna be a gap between them right?

9. Ah OK, I figured either a reducer or just doin that. Seems easier lol

Growing's about making sacrifices mate.. lol

As do all of us. Never underestimate the value of that foil duct tape stuff either, i'm using it to reduce a 6 inch fan down to 4 inch ducting atm. Crude but it works and a roll of that will nearly always get you out of fan/ducting trouble.