Clouper Cloutank M3

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by camacho77, Aug 22, 2014.

1. #1 camacho77, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2014
    Recently got this off of a friend (both the atomizer and battery) for 20 dollars. He doesn't do concentrates and when he figured out that it combusted dry herb, he didn't want it.

Anyway, I find that it vapes concentrates quite well, and I've recently been using it more than my rig, due to convenience. It doesn't taste as good as my quartz nail. But it gets me blitzed all the same :)

Anyway, anyone else have this atomizer? I like it personally, although it's my first vape pen so far.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408686746.059887.jpg

2. That was my first dry herb attachment, like your friend i thought it would vaporize but it just combusts the shit out of it. Tried concentrates in it once or twice but it doesn't really have a bowl to hold anything so it constantly has to be reloaded, haven't touched it for months now. Look for an attachment that will fit your battery that has a pancake coil, the atmos raw uses this style of coil. Heres a pic for some reference on different coil types, http://www.paintthemoon.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Pen-Vaporizer-Atomizer.jpeg

3. #3 camacho77, Aug 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2014
    Ahh yeah the pancake coil looks like a nice option for oil. I wonder if there's a pancake coil that's compatible with my cloutank? If not, I'm looking into getting more atomizers soon anyway, so I'll make sure the next one I get will have that kind of coil. The coils it has works well enough for oil, but as you mentioned, I usually have to reload the pen after every hit. It doesn't bother me when I'm at home, as I'm used to dabbing off a nail, one dab at a time. But it can be annoying when I'm on the go, at a party etc.

Thanks for the input!