Is This A Hermie

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by thricerocks86, Aug 22, 2014.

1. #1 thricerocks86, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2014
    Auto original bubblegum. Grown organically. Had a little stunted growth from the beginning from over watering and was transplanted. It's been in its home for a few weeks and I'm about a week or two from harvest. Is this a sign of my plant going herm on me?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Doesn't look like a hermie to me

3. Those lone flower pods are tripping me out lol. I think I'm gonna rip them off and smoke them for freaking me out.

4. If it does go hermie, either re-plant the seeds or sell them.

5. I would, but the problem is not that. I have 4 other beautiful females in there with it so I don't want to take any chances. Pretty sure those are just female pre flowers but please correct me if I'm wrong.

6. Looks like swollen calyxes to me, not a bad thing. She likes you I think!

Keep it terpy.
    #thatterplife
    Current strains:
    Deadhead OG
    SourAK
    Shiva skunk
    Trainwreck
    Lakeshow bx
    Courtsidejack (lascoutsxjackh)
    Dj short blueberry
    Trainwreckxdeadhead

7. Lol well I like her very much too.

8. Answer is no. And tbh can I see another pic? I beg to differ 1-2 weeks till harvest

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Taken this morning. I'm not saying it "looks" ready in a week or two, but according to the breeder that is when it should be. I'm going based off of the trichomes when it comes time to harvest anyway to make sure she gets chopped at the right time.

Attached Files:

10. Still lots of white pistols but they are turning amber as of last night.... which is weird because I have some 3 week into flower pineapple express that already has some pistols turning amber.

11. Looks nice and healthy nice job man

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app