Games You Bought An Entire Console For

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by ZombiePelican, Aug 22, 2014.

1. #21 Massholes, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
  2. I bought a xbox 360 because the visuals in the call of duty and fight night demo that I'd play in gamestop were so impressive so I figured the future games would be even better.

Was trying to hold off on getting a xbox1 for the master chief collection/advanced warfare but might get it early for destiny.

3. Bought a 3DS for pokemon & thats literally the only game i play on it lol

4. I asked my parents for a Gameboy Color for my birthday back in the day because i saw my friend playing Pokemon Blue and i wanted to play it too.

Nowadays i game on the Xbox 360/One, but i plan on buying a PS4 exclusively for The Last of Us (Remastered) sometime in the next year

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I bought the Gears of War XBOX for Forza 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. I originally bought my 360 back in June last year solely for the purpose of playing GTA 5, But I was lucky and bought one that included 200+ full and partial games installed. (Ranging from Minecraft to Skyrim to BF4 and the entire COD series). Luckily, I only paid $250 for the whole thing (Includes the 120 HDD loaded with games, A control, and everything it had came with. It was the Resident Evil Jasper Edition Console). 

I plan to buy a 3DS in the future, Solely for two games. The new Animal Crossing (Don't judge me xD) and GTA: Chinatown Wars, But I might buy additional games like Super Mario 64.

7. though of a legitimate one

bought a GBA SP for
    [​IMG]

I've got to to include this game, even though it is only temporarily going to be a PS4 exclusive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLtmEjqzg7M

9. #29 WaxPayne, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
    Major Consoles:

-Japanese ps2 to play Dance Dance Revolution, Beatmania, Guitar Freaks and Drum Mania. Guitar freaks got ripped off by guitar hero 3 years after. 

- US PS2 for Tekken Tag Tournament and MGS series . I didnt know it would end up my favorite console ever. 

Handhelds : 

- Gameboy Advance after playing one of the Castlevania games at a friends and some of the GBA titles became the best in the series.

-Neo Geo Pocket Color - the smaller the console the longer the name lol . Bought this one just to play Metal Slug on the go as it want available elsewhere except Arcades. Dont remember it? Here : [​IMG] One of the most underrated consoles of all time IMO. 

-Game (.)com bought strictly after seeing Duke Nukem running on this system. It was alright .It did alot of cool shit like acting as a PDA and could connect to internet (dial up at the time and required a separate adapter) .  For anyone needing a memory refreshment: [​IMG]

10. Buying ps4 just fir destiny

Might as well get some other games. Any ideas?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. You getting the white ps4 bundle? That's what im holding off for. Not really solely for destiny although it does look fun, I just think that white ps4 and controller are sexy as hell. Only 13 more days!

12. idk. I'm getting whatever destiny ps4 bundle is availible so I can pplay with my friend

13. I bought an Xbox for the original fable, and a N64 for Mario party 2. Both were definitely worth it. Side note, Pokemon Snap was wayyy underrated.

14. I bought an Xbox solely for Halo 2 multiplayer.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Ended up getting a PS3 for The Last of Us when it came out

16. This. Tempted to go ps4 just for this game :smoking:

17. ive never bought a console for a game, but i did buy the DS golden sun and stole my sisters DS for a weekend

18. That game looks amazing. But the trailer didn't say much about what kind if game.it is.

But I LOVE any game that allows me to fly in a ship or giant robot.

I love dogfight and mechanical warrior type games

19. It totally isn't. I bought the special edition 3ds XL for new Zelda. It was fantastic.

I totally shopped around for a cheap wii u and some games. Fuckin Hyrule Warriors is on preorder. Updating the beast that arrived today.

20. Im going to either impulse buy a 3ds and zelda link between worlds, or wait for the smash bundle

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app