Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bronchitis Bongs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Zachbonafide, Aug 22, 2014.

1. #1 Zachbonafide, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2014
    Saturday I went to the doctors and got diagnosed with acute bronchitis and was given antibiotics. I've finished the antibiotics and haven't smoked in a week. My cough and wheezing has improved 90 percent. I just have a slight cough or what seems like a smokers cough.

I figured I got sick because a week ago I had a sore throat and a very very minor cough and smoked a little, which eventually made me regret because come the weekend, I could hardly breathe and was coughing my lungs up.

Now that I'm "almost" cured...I was wondering if I could take a few hits from my bong. I'm ONLY a bong user. I don't use joints and I don't smoke cigarettes. Just the weed. I do have an easy vape but have had bad experiences with an almost permanent cough from using it (particularly from how DRY the vapor is).

Anyone have any suggestions on whether I can/should smoke with my bong? (I've also cleaned my bong to where its brand spanking new) I just don't want to worsen my symptoms since I have been getting better each day and feel that I can smoke... But, yep i also really want to smoke (or vape if I must).

2. I've smoked with strep throat and I find the ganja hurts like a bitch to smoke even out of a bong, but then later your throat seems to tingle and numb, then as cotton mouth begins to set in t dries your throat and stops the mucus (after one or two good lugees of course). So I think you can smoke, I would take a lot of small hits. As for info on long term effects in not a doctor but I've seen people smoke cigarettes out of a while in their throats so I think your good to Puff it up man.

Sent from my C6522N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Smoke

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Dont smoke from your bong if it has bronchitis.

Bongs dont like that shit.

5. #5 wumboshouse, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2014
    I had a cough that was very similar to yours. Never got it properly diagnosed though. I smoked every day with the cough, but it didn't help too much. I don't think it made it much worse either, and I was smoking lean dipped blunts everyday.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum