How Can Anarchy Work On A Practical Level?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pickledpie, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Believing anarchy "could" happen, is fine. People believing in mythology is nothing new.

Your assertation was not that anarchy exists, but that it will work on a broader scale, applicable to everyone. Which is why the Wild West comparison that Raider made was so hysterical. Who the fuck benefitted in the Wild West other than rich white men?

Asserting that anything can exist without any historical proof or evidence does put the burden of proof on you. YouTube videos (and the editing that goes along with them) isn't proof of anything, other than how easily humans can be manipulated.

2. I never said I don't believe In nap.

I had some disagreements with running wild and ended uo technically not being a believe in the official nap principles but I believe its a no true scottsman fallacy

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. We rise up take over the government knock the people in power over and start a council of trusted people who will give us opinions but we as a group get the final say and anyone's opinion will come into consideration and brought to a vote, no more taxes on your house or insurance and start with the free energy
    And a currency backed by gold and bartering at every level

4. It's called "a priori" pen, things like geometry are based on it.

bat mobile

5. #45 ProGMO, Aug 23, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2014
    I this this is wrong to a degree. You can set rules that the individuals enforce between each other without a governing or arbitrating entity. Even small groups could come to such agreements. Tribal systems did this well but as the evolution of anarchy would go, your group is normally defined and defended by blood. This is why tribal entities are such failures.  

The black market is a good example of economic anarchy at work. 

6. Russia will fly it's flag over your group... hell, Peru would be able to fly a flag over your volunteer "group."

Surprise. You are now a part of another government.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #47 ProGMO, Aug 23, 2014
    You missed those points. Did you not see where I was assisting the youngster in understanding the concepts and to some extent the practical applications. The world will never transition to anarchy, much like the failed attempts at communism. We are goal oriented, ego driven, and like profit as well as order (particularly if that order is what we desire). Please say something else irrelevant. We need more irrelevance in the world. 

8. Anarchy can work if everyone keeps their shit together, the one struggle I could see would be re-writing the laws and setting up a fair system of law.

9. The same was said about communism. Practical application will never allow it to happen. Most people appreciate someone to yell at for their problems.

10. I will state this clearly. You're a fucking moron to think Anarchy will work.

Stay in school or go back to school.
    Or keep hitting, your crack pipe.

11. #51 goober0331, Aug 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2014

Yeah, its still funny.

^ Btw, calling people names doesnt make an argument, just like people saying "it only works small scale", "its a mythology", "lol thats an insane stance", etc. An opinion isnt nearly that same as an argument, and unfortunately people have very loud opinions.

12. #52 ProGMO, Aug 23, 2014
    You are retarded for thinking that I think anarchy will work. You obviously did poorly on read comprehension, even when your mistakes are pointed out you continue to harp like a nipping and angry chihuahua. Woof,  bitch dawg, Woof!

Do we see examples of it at work? Of course, we do. Only an idiot would deny that. Again, like communism's failure anarchy would do the same. Neither one has a chance, as my posts you quote clearly indicated. Sorry my simple statements were too complex for you. 

13. Stay in school... go take a jog.

Enjoy your day, young Blood.

14. tuck tail and run from your inability to understand. I won't tell.

15. Communism can also work with the right leader
    A dictatorship can work perfectly with the right leader, look at Oman.
    It's just getting the population to realise potential in other systems then the one they live in.

16. Communism didn't fail, the country's operating the system failed.
    How can you say anarchy would fail if we have never seen it? Clearly not a optimist.

17. Dictatorship's work well, especially in controlling tribal system like the mid-east.

Communism will not unless world domination and culling/mass murder on a global takes place. Then the total re-education of the young must take place. The Utopian idea will never work. It never has and it never will. I would fight communism to the bitter end and people like me who value capitalism will win in the end. history proves that.

18. #58 ProGMO, Aug 23, 2014
    You see it in black market systems. I have never seen a man swim to the bottom (deepest parts) of the ocean. I know it will not work. The same with anarchy. People demand order, many more than want the simplest form of cooperation like anarchy. man has evolved, for the better as the strong survive and the weak die, just like social structures. Social evolution has moved past the Neanderthal like interaction known as anarchy. Humanity has seen no governments before, we just shelved it as undesirable, except for a few disgruntled member of society. 

19. What the actual fuck? Why would there have to be mass murder for a country to install a communistic government? Please explain.

20. #60 ProGMO, Aug 23, 2014
    Really, please look at what marx, Lanin, Stalin, Mao advocated and did. You want communism, see N Korea. Even China knew it is a failure and evolved to capitalism. Darwin was right on so many levels.