1800 Watt Vertical Grow Hydro/soil

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Guerilla King, Aug 22, 2014.

1. gotcha. I'll stop by and smoke a j. You should look into the Colosseum grows. They are awesome. I'm thinking about doing a bunch of clones straight into flower after root that way I can give other plants time to get big

2. great white and the advanced nutrients 3 part system are a waste of money

buy the mycogrow soluble formula (make sure its soluble i've heard the other stuff doesn't play nicely with hydro)

fungi.com

mycogrow includes all of the bacteria and mycellium and other beneficials you'd get from those expensive sets for only 7 dollars per 1 ounce bag and they have cheap very fast shipping. should cost you less than 15 dollars to get your beneficials here. and they deal exclusively with bacteria and fungi so you know they know their stuff

3. I use flora nova (2 part.)

Great White is the shit. Other things might work great but from the results I have gotten in the past week I will never run without it.

After fixing my air issue and adding Great White to my rez to fix my root issue, everything is looking amazing. One AI that was really effected by the root issue is recovering nicely and starting to preflower.

Northern Lights Auto should be done in about three weeks.
    AI has just started to go into flower
    Mystery plants are now in full flower and getting frosty.

4. #25 Guerilla King, Sep 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2014
    If someone wants pics of the roots I'll upload those when the lights turn off tonight.

Attached Files:

5. All my babies have shown sex now. Going to be adding 6 or so clones of AI in a couple days.

Nothing has really changed except they are getting bigger and still recovering. Anyway here are some pics.

Attached Files:

6. Added 4 clones yesterday. and moved around a few plants.

Attached Files:

7. Here you go. I didn't know if anyone was still intrested in this. My last auto came down today. I wish I would have never ordered them to be honest. ok smoke though. My big plant is still in preflower. Taking a loooong time to start budding. My "damaged plant" has healed. The root pic is the one a few post back. I had heat issues but think I have fixed those as well. Enough babbling, here's some pics.

8. For some reason I can't upload pictures. :/

9. lets try this again. These were a couple of days ago. The "monster" plant is has just started to preflower. She is taking a really really long time. I can't seem to get good pics so I think i'm going to take every plant out one by one and take pictures.

I'm having some heat stress on my big plant and have exhausted all my funds atm. Everything else seems to be doing great. All are female, all AI and one mystery plant.

I started 2 cali connection sour diesels seeds and one c99 about a week ago.  

Attached Files:

10. Nice.  Its hard to take pics in my set-up too.  I can't wait till I got my vert set up going.  I'm building what is similar to a coliseum, but it has 6 hard walls hinged together on caster wheels.  The medium will be outside the walls.  The walls will have a hole or holes in them to train the plant through and inside a vertically lit chamber.  It will actually open up into a straight wall if desired.

Its Day 5 flower in my Scrog/LST/CoCO/FFOF comparison grow.  There is a few videos to show my proud girls. Pistils have already starte to show.

11. Damn man you have an insane setup going! Can't wait to follow the rest of the process I'll have to flip back to get more info on the hydro side of your gear.

http://forum.grasscity.com/hydroponic-growing/1326685-bubbleponics-dwc-first-time-grow.html/page-3#entry20602506

12. ok finally pulled the plant out and man was that a job! The pics are great but at least you can tell what i'm working with. I was only hoping for a 1/4 plant in veg but from the looks up it it's going to be a lot more. Anyone have an estimation? AI is a decent yielder anyway.

Attached Files:

13. I've been thinking about a coliseum for my closet. I like the idea but I keep thinking about harvesting those tiny buds and having to trim them. They say you can get a decent yield off of it though.

Thanks. It's not really clean and doesn't look the best but it gets the job done. All i'm using for my gear really are 5 gallon buckets,2 1/2 gallon buckets for clones, one 35 gallon tub for my monster, 951gph air pumps, flora nova (grow and bloom), Great White, and silica.

Not too much to my setup. I like the stand alone systems, so I can isolate problems as they arise. I also have carpet so I really really don't want to flood the room. I need to get cool tubes and more fans but other than that I don't see very many purchases for a little while, at least until I get two more 600's :D

14. Your guessing a 1/4 lb? I'd say that's probably going to be manageable if it's a denser plant especially.

http://forum.grasscity.com/hydroponic-growing/1326685-bubbleponics-dwc-first-time-grow.html/page-3#entry20602506

15. I'm thinking a 1/2 now at least. It's sooo thick! I have no idea what I can do to get light to more of the flowers. I supercrop as much as I can without stressing it but she just gets bigger and bigger. She also took 2 extra weeks to start preflowers than the rest. I don't know why because she has been my most stable plant. ph at 5.8 temps perfect, nute level at 1500... idk what else I could do lol.

16. not a hydro guy yet, but 1500 ppm is too high from everything ive looked into...

17. #39 Guerilla King, Sep 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2014
    It would be too high for a sativa but indica can take the high ppms. I have no nute burns and believe that I could actually bump it up and it would be ok. When I add water I check my ppms and it's the same as the day before, meaning that it's ok with the solution that I have in it now. I also started working it up 150 ppms every week. I started low and worked my way up.

my clones are at 1100
    the other hydro plants are at 1300

In about 2-3 weeks i'm going to start lowering gradually.

18. That's awesome! It sounds super high but they sure do seem to love what you do. Today is the "first" day of flower. 11 on 13 off tonight.