Medicab Micro Grow/review

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Stonedrocker, Aug 22, 2014.

1. update - pics from 10/16
    Week 4 of flower

Attached Files:

2. Looking great my friend. :D

Sorry some of my post have been behind,Been out of town the past few days.
    Heres some pics of the Harvest from Moby Dick and Critical Mass I took the other day, Also took a pic of the nutes that come with the box that I used on thsi grow. I'll see how much the yeild is after drying. maybe able to Jar them tonight most stems are snapping. :D

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Total Yeild
    Auto Critical Mass 3.8 Grams dried before Cure.
    Auto Moby Dick XXL 18.8 Grams dried before Cure.

Total Cab Yeild 22.6 Grams off 2 plants. 
    Could be worth it if you decided to put more little plants in.
    Moby Dick was a lot bigger putting Critical Mass in the shade a little.
    Also 80% of the Grow was under just the LED.

For the money I'd say the cab is not so great for Yeilding Autos,I have got 13 Photo Period Clones in the Hydro setup a few weeks old.
    I plan to try them out in the cab and see if is any better.

I also plan to try and fix the overheating problem I was having with the cabs first grow.
    Along with getting a new filter concidering I'm sure the one that came with it is shot since I could smell the plants drying in the cab
    as I would come close to the cab and could really smell them while they was in there finial days of flowering.

Overall Review outcome advice would be to build your own for your space and save the cash for trial and error.
    Since I already have the cab I might as well try to Mod it to make work great, Since the stock setup is not so great.

If you guys would be interested in Following the Hydro setup let me know I will post here or I can start a new grow log.

But one thing I will say the strains did make some mighty sexy buds,I'm glad I could catch good photos of the final flower stage :D

Very nice report man!  :metal:

I'd say, make your Hydro grow a different review/log. That way it can have it's own final Report/Review of its own :p.

Also, I personally am really interested in a hydro/mist/aero setup in the cab.

With only stationary LEDs for 80% of grow, 22g  isn't too bad.  
    Lastly, I've found that I don't need the filter on until last weeks of flower, which saves on $, smell, and Temp Control(?).

Again, Awesome report n Nug shots  :p

5. Thanks a lot.
    I had to break a little nug off of the critical mass and try it it's got so much sugar on it. lol
    and I got so stoned off of it so I will say low yeild but the bud is great. I'll have links and pics of the new log very soon.

:D
    Thanks for following :D

6. I'm interested in getting this cab grow. Keep it coming if you're still using this box.