Israel-Gaza Conflict: Anti-Semitic Incidents up 500% In Uk Since Start Of Bombardment Of Gaza

Discussion in 'Politics' started by J-DILLA, Aug 21, 2014.

1. I meant as in North America began as a colony, colonised by people from all over the world.

2. alrighty man, well I'm tapped out for the day as far as posting in an israel topic. you have yourself a good night. 

3. Well the majority of white infidel racists here are too busy blaming all Muslims for the murder of Lee Rigby....
    I've been to parts of London where most people on the street were either Muslims of Jews, coexisting peacefully. Unfortunately a few idiots, probably from crap towns in the north of England, decided to be racist cunts. 

4. That goes without saying, not all Muslims in Europe are participating in this.

5. #45 forty winks, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2014
    fuck it

6. Do you know why they are where they are in israel? How familiar are you with the arabs stepping on them then helping create this crisis with israel. The Ps have been kicked out of syria, egypt, lebanon, iraq. All for fomenting violence and establishing states in those countries. 

It is not hard just easier, why would you think that it is hard?

Killed too many civilians? I would love to see how many civilians are militants just not wearing uniforms. I would hope you could share the outrage of hamass' cowardice by hiding among civilians while trying to slay the Is, which is the real war crime. I hate to see collateral damage, it happens and I fully blame hamass for that.

The religious fundies are just as dangerous as liberal activists, keep an eye on them all. hamass is not alone in palestine, fatah and others that the Ps have tried to be slick about,a political arm and think we do not see the military  arm linked. The sad thing is the funding mechanisms meant to further the Ps is used to buy arms not books, build military camps and tuinnels not schools and hospitals (not like they should be).

No issue, I am not down on people like you, I just find a lot of youngsters do not know the history of all parties. Even the creation of the jewish state and all the global support it received. I to this day do not know why people are not pissed an the brits and french for screwing the whole region up.

7. Kill 1300 something to the tune of a 85% civilian casualty rate and ya.. Worlds gunna be pissed off at you.

The twin towers "had planes flown into them" on 911... Next 10 years if you were even remotely brown you were harassed somehow.

The group is generally punished for the act of the minority.

Buncha shit heads running Israel fucked it up for the world Jews. It's rebuilding time for there foreign connections.

8. I know English isn't your first language.

No shit basically implies that I'm not surprised

As in its not rreally news that hatred for Jews is on the rise as Israel continues to make them look bad in the eyes of the world.

I'm not justifying it. I'm just saying I'm not surprised.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSJS58Zz600

10. Arabs have been living in what is now Israel and Palestine for centuries. The Jews fleeing Europe did not find a barren wasteland. The ill treatment of Palestinians in other countries does not excuse their treatment by Israel/extremist Jews. Israel and Hamas share responsibility for the civilian casualties - Hamas for hiding amongst civilians and Israel for still firing when they know they are firing at human shields. Israel has also illegally fired at UN schools and shelters. 

Liberal activists tend to be free thinking, peaceful and intelligent people - the exact opposite of religious fundamentalists. Fatah have shown a lot of restraint, and have a lot of bad blood with Hamas despite the recent alliance. Any misuse of humanitarian funding by Hamas should be investigated, and corrupt individuals should be named and shamed. 

Hamas will probably gain support amongst Palestinians in Gaza. Look at it through the eyes of a hypothetical kid who's just seen his sister blown up by an Israeli missile meant for a militant. He will naturally feel very angry about Israel and be likely to want to get revenge. Hamas will then pick up on his anger and groom him to support their own ends....

A lot of people probably are pissed at the British and French, however that was in the past. It is much easier for them to focus their anger at Israel's current aggressive foreign policy. Israel should take a similar approach with Hamas that the British government did with the IRA - it won't be perfect, however a lot of bloodshed could be avoided. It's in the long term interests of the Israelis and Palestinians to live in peace. Furthermore, having a peaceful coexistence with Palestinians would mean Israel could focus on greater threats to its civilians like ISIS.

http://www.onislam.net/english/news/europe/473945-fascist-mosque-attacks-worry-uk-muslims.html

12. #53 yurigadaisukida, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2014
    And now every religion is playing the victim.

Meanwhile Christian extremists think evolution is an Illuminati plot to destroy got. Because once the Muslims are gone they will need a new enemy

I shit you not. My mom told me the evolution is being spread by the people in power who hate God

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. You can't seriously be saying that other religions pose as much a threat as political Islam does.

14. #56 jas43, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2014
    All the Muslims and Arabs should be killed to fulfill J Shillas weird fantasy while residing in his safe haven.

Anything else is anti Semitic

15. Isn't it odd how I get called insults when I criticise Islam?

16. No

Both Jews and Muslims are under racist attack in Europe, but you can't allow yourself to see that reality, in part because of your single minded agenda for all things Jewish.  Both European Jews and Muslims are bearing the brunt of what's happening in the Middle East and any unbiased person could see that as clear as day.  They have more in common than you have the courage to admit ...

LMFAO!

:laughing: :laughing: :cry: :laughing: :laughing: