Bringing Weed (In A Carry On?) To Norway/customs

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by yngad, Aug 21, 2014.

1. I just moved to northern Norway for the school year, and there is no weed here. I have made friends and asked them, but nobody has connections. I'm visiting home (USA) in december, and thinking about bringing a half ounce or so back with me. I'm scared checking it in a bag is too risky because of international customs. 

Would securing weed to the bottom of a tin Teavana jar with tea in it get through the x-ray security in the carry on? If they open it wouldn't it just smell like tea and look like other organic plant matter through the x-ray system? 

2. This is a really bad idea.

3. Swallow it and shit it out the other end haha

Mig 29 auto xchoppedx, pineapple punch photo, cream caramel fast version, sour diesel photo, super sonic crystal storm auto xchoppedx .

4. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-19036784
    Now what's gonna happen to your non-famous ass with nearly twice as much bud?
    You're better off continuing to look for contacts or taking a trip to Amsterdam/Christiana, Copenhagen.

5. Are you serious? you can find any weed in Norway lmfao...open your eyes, as said above jump on the euro rail and hit Amsterdam/ Christiana. figured that would have been common sense.