Best Nails

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by ColoradoVapz, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Hey guys I have a Infiniti nail for one rig and a knock off for another and it's starting to freak me out and I want to get another quality nail. Is there anything better than the Infiniti? Should I just get another one of those? I've looked at the Silika's. They seems nice. Also anyone know anyone with a Infiniti on sale? I got my last from my caregiver for a good price but they don't have anymore these days.

2. I couldn't switch to a diff nail after I bought my first infinity, so I did the only logical option

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408641727.711801.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Get an enail......

4. Yeah I've been thinking a enail. Maybe I can talk the gf in to it. Will still need another nail for it still though. I've been buying butane by the case and have about 20 bottles of vector right now. I got sick of buying a couple at a time at the LHS and I found a good deal.

5. Enail FTW! And yeah, if you want a quality nail and want something up to par with the infiniti, might as well get yourself another infiniti :bongin:

6. I was looking at http://j4yt3xcontrols.bigcartel.com/ earlier after seeing you talk about them. Does he build more controls pretty frequent? Are they hard to snag? I sent him a message inquiring earlier on his website.

7. no, not hard to snag at all he's making lots of them!

8. Awesome! I just showed the gf and she's being Debbie Downer...

9. There is also the omni nail, the guy at the LHS said "it's the best on the market right now, like the Louis of nails" I don't agree

10. I know someone that was given an omni nail to test out from the people who makes em and after a while the top head that was pressed on, popped off! hahahaha

11. That could be pretty scary to have a hot head pop off in your lap

12. Yeah fuck all that noise lol.

I feel like they tried to copy task honestly, but it doesn't get better then a Infiniti IMO. Looks better too.

Enail is next on the list after I finish paying of this damn laptop I bought.