Need Education / Assistance On Broken Pre Filled Cartridge (Thc)

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ozarkmiss, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Hi all,  

I've googled a lot and have come up blank.  Specifically cannot find the manufacturer to ask them directly.  On a trip in CO bought this  'higher end' prefilled cartridge - so said the clerk; more quantity, higher quality THC infused oil - or whatever it is.  got about 5 great puffs and now it is not working.  I presume the heating element is broken.  I've threaded it onto several different battery pens to no avail.  it is just not vaping.  

Is there any resource out here / there/ anywhere where you can point me to about this issue?  I might need to somehow remove the infusion from this cartridge and get it into another.  (I have some glass ecig cartridges.  But for the life of me cannot imagine how to embark on this.  the Infusion is very very thick.

Any advice appreciated.  Have attached some pics of the item.  (The 'nipple' removes easily and I can see into the chamber with the oil, but how do I get it out?)
    0821141036.jpg
    0821141037.jpg

thanks so much!

2. Did you ever get an answer?  I am having the same issue, broken cartridge.  How do I get the oil out?

3. I took mine back to the dispensary (had to have all packaging) and they gave me another one.