Pa Legal Yet???

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by The Tech Savvy Stoner, Aug 21, 2014.

1. I wish PA would stop dragging ass. I just wanna be able to grow for my personal use in my home without fear of persecution.

Our states minimum mandatory for cultivation would have me locked away for 2 flowering plants and three in veg. Its truly a sad thing that if i get caught im looking at 25 years minimum....

2. I'm sitting on 5 grand worth of grow equipment and not risking getting snitched on. Moved here from MI 3 months ago and hate it. This SB3 seeks to keep it criminal to grow but allow the state to profit. I'm voting it down. Ending prohibition isn't all about MMJ patients. I have seizures and was an MMJ caregiver and patient In MI no way in hell I will vote for anything that doesn't allow me to organically grow my own MMJ. Look at all the lawsuits going on right now out west with pesticides fuck that.
    PA is gonna be losing out next yr. When what 3 states around here go recreational ppl will move and those who can't will bootleg to Ohio plain and simple. Pa gov is all fucked up.

3. PA guy here. It's NEVER gonna happen. Period. End....of....story. Especially if Ohio passes recreational and medicinal on Nov 3rd. The PA state police will just set up shop with their dogs on the OH/PA border and rake in the fine money. I live in the southwestern part of the state, however I've also lived in Southern California. Don't even get me started on how much I fucking hate this area and state. It is mountain hick central. The average IQ here has to be below 100.