Pa Legal Yet???

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by The Tech Savvy Stoner, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Its a minor posession charge but that don't go on your rap sheet.

2. Anyone live near the williamsport area?

3. why you ask

4. Cause I just moved about 30 mins from there, and idk anyone. My wife and I are going to college close to williamsport. Lol

5. i am just passed by!!

6. lol :) :)

7. Lol well its always nice to know fellow stones are in the area. Safe travels to ya

8. [SIZE=13.3333330154419px]Unfortunately, in its current form, even if this legislation passed, it would leave most patients behind due to its limited list of qualifying conditions. It also would not allow some qualifying patients to administer cannabis in the way that works best for them[/SIZE]
    \nNewly-elected Gov. Tom Wolf favors legalizing medical cannabis and is ready to sign legislation that arrives at his desk. Please urge your elected officials to support this compassionate legislation!

9. 05/04/2015 SB3 will be put up for consideration one step closer to mmj in pa

10. Yeah only oils, tinctures, and creams. No edibles, concentrates, or bud. Not much of a bill in my opinion. It's a step in the right direction for people that benefit. But what about everyone else?

11. well like yours a step in the right direction and at least it won't be put off like before

12. At least here in Philadelphia we have decriminalization, protects me from jailtime, protects my record, and now most places here don't drug tests to the most part

13. The main thing we need to do now is legalize medical and from there the representatives are going to push to allow more conditions and methods of use.
    The thing about PA which is different is that it is a common wealth and each county has control of its own local laws. That makes it hard because a big portion of Pennsylvania are old school republications which are against the use of MMJ.
    Currently SB3 is being ignored by the house but they can only do that for so long until they need to address it. I'm hoping for the end of summer/fall for the bill to be passed.

14. just patient about it .

15. your right but its bullshit how the goverment drags this on even the governor will sign it when they pass it

16. Nay Sayers:
    Sen. Lloyd Smucker (R-Lancaster)
    Sen. John Eichelberger (R-Blair/Cumberland/Franklin/Fulton/Huntingdon),
    Sen. Ryan Aument (R-Lancaster),
    Sen. Lisa Baker (R-Pike/Wayne/Wyoming),
    Sen. Scott Hutchinson (R-Clarion/Forest/Venango),
    Sen. Patricia Vance (R-Cumberland/York), and
    Sen. Michele Brooks (R-Crawford/Mercer).

17. If they are in your county, write to them, explain to them why they will not get your vote next term.

18. Of course write to your house rep. also to have them vote yay.