Pa Legal Yet???

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by The Tech Savvy Stoner, Aug 21, 2014.

1. [quote name="mmmarisa" post="20866984" timestamp="1414971921"][quotae name="mschmid5" post="20865714" timestamp="1414954117"]ummm i went there and it was some auto protection site for cars .... are u that blazed lol jk jk is it a .net or somthing like that??? jw [/quote]

hahah it's mpp.org my bad!

Mpp.org! My bad[/quote]lol cool will look at it soon

2. the more states that move towards marijuana, the more restritive it will be. We will end up with another landscape, but it will be the patients seeking out either smokable or higher THC content. You realize how popular bads and wax are getting? while i personally dont support this form of marijuana, more people are seeking it out. You allow low THC oils and edibles and people will just go somewhere else. Nothing will be solved.

3. Just watched a call in show broadcast locally here in pa. Sen leach was on answering questions about his proposed bill. He thinks it should pass senate and house an be on governer wolfes desk by april. Gov has already said he would sign it. The form he is trying to pass includes smoking an more conditions than final form of bill did last session(2014). Im not aware of anything that could stop this. If this happens there could be legal med here by april 2016, based on about 1 year to develope regulations.

4. No pa medical bill. Wolf is redoing to include pretty much all forms of use. I hope it passes this year

5. i guess my state aint that bad after all now that corbetts out

6. it will the gov himself said he would pass it.

yes it is corrbet was a asshole imho

7. well politicians like saying things but once it's crunch time they don't follow through. but wolf is probably different

8. Interesting to note, not one entity that has made projections of which states will have med marijuana legislation passed includes pa in its list for any time soon. Entities being canabis related magazine articles, other news orgs etc. None of these authors state what their reasons are for believing this. Ive done alot of research and havent come up with any particular reason why it wouldnt pass. They know something we dont? Only thing i can come up with is the possibility that some folks in the house could maybe stall long enough somehow till legislative session endz.that would require re-introduction every new legislative session an so on an so on. We'll see

9. pa will go legal when the immidiate naiboring stated do.. by 2020 well be legal,all,over

10. it will cost 100 to get the card the 50 a year after that

11. 50k licensing fee. No residential zoning. Looks like corporate "pay to play" bullshit. Government fucks everything up.

12. Ive lost confidence 100 per that pa will see any form of legal pot anytime soon. What ive seen is what seems to be foot draging to the point where by the time every legislative session endz, they stil "never got around to it". This putting off of the review/hearing process will just continue, and continue, etc, etc. This is how pa will keep this from happening. Most recently, the "stall" comes from politicians who previously said they would support the bill, now saying they wont. So did someone "get to them"? Were political promises made? Who knows but something happened. Meanwhile, the will of our politicians is being enforced over the will of the voters. Big surprise there.

13. Well Wolfe is different on this subject. He wants to help the people are in need of mmj in there daily life.

14. And Corbett was the "foot dragger" every time the bill was put in front of him it was tabled for the next session vote

15. we might as well get used to it tbh. No other states are going to do anything besides pay to play because they see whats going over in Cali. If you got the start up money and a card you can go big and cali and make some good cash. Big brother would never pass up the opportunity to put that money in their pockets and not ours.

16. Didn't Philadelphia recently pass an ordinance decriminalizing? It's not legal, but still a step in the right direction

17. Yes but if you have over a oz your still going to jail. It under 3G its a 25$ fine