Pa Legal Yet???

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by The Tech Savvy Stoner, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Does any one know when PA is going to get off ther asses and just make pot legal I herd in the next 5 to 10 yrs but I doubt it keep a ear out for ne everyone ty

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. As long as Corbett is in office it will never happen. 

3. Damn :(

Time to overthrow the governor

4. if enough states legalize i believe our state will just follow the domino. but could take time really depends on factors

5. i'm in pa born and raised and heopfully soon there was just a medical bill passed literally a month ago.  we're defintely going in the right direction i think medical will be legal in 5 yeras then recreational soon aftr

6. What medical bill.... :confused_2:

7. man i hope something happens soon, all i wanna do is grow pot and be happy without worry about cops or shit head landlords.

cool maybe i can get med pot for ADD/ADHD   :smoking:

9. :bonging:

10. Check out http://norml.org/news/us-pa for information on what's happening in the state.

I just moved back to PA from Colorado (missing it terribly but here for family) and I must say that state has got it right. I had my medical card and a badge to work with MMJ, and had to go through the state government to get it. They have a working process that will gain the confidence of other states.

Once the studies reveal that marijuana isn't as dangerous as most believe, and states see the crazy amount of money that the current legal states are bringing in..PA will jump on board..fingers crossed.

But yeah, let's get Corbett out of office and vote for only those who support what the people want.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Decrim bill will be passed in philadelphia next month, does that count for surrounding areas or just the city itself? neone know

12. My belief is that it will be for the county of Philadelphia.

13. Lancaster County announced the other day that they support medical.  The heart of the commonwealth approving is one step closer my friends. 

14. Medical marijuana bill SB 1182 passed in the Senate yesterday...now on to the House!

15. lol lot of land that the amish can grow for the state lol

found a link for the banned substances for pa http://www.legis.state.pa.us/CFDOCS/Legis/PN/Public/btCheck.cfm?txtType=HTM&sessYr=2007&sessInd=0&billBody=S&billTyp=B&billNbr=0710&pn=0781  look at how spell marijuana on the bill "Marihuana" lol dumb-asses  and these are the ppl that we have in office XD

16. I'm subscribed to some medical marijuana website for PA that sends me updates on the legal info... It's mpp.com

Hopefully they pass it soon. It's BS how slow PA is

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

17. #17 k N i J d, Nov 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2014
    www.NORML.org has all of the same info and updates too 😎

• Like Like x 1
  18. thanks for all of the info guys  :smoke:  :smoking: :metal:  :yay:  :gc_rocks:  :ey:  :mad:  :poke:

19. ummm i went there and it was some auto protection site for cars .... are u that blazed lol jk jk is it a .net or somthing like that??? jw 

20. #20 mmmarisa, Nov 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2014
    [quotae name="mschmid5" post="20865714" timestamp="1414954117"]ummm i went there and it was some auto protection site for cars .... are u that blazed lol jk jk is it a .net or somthing like that??? jw [/quote]

hahah it's mpp.org my bad!
    Mpp.org! My bad