Do You Get Nervous Or Shy In Public When Youre Stoned?

Discussion in 'General' started by UndercoverNarc, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Id say I'm kinda comfortable but it always depends on the situation or where in public I am.

2. #22 The Brad, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2014
    Yea I usually try to complelty stay out if socail situations other than my friends which is why we're in the woods smoking. I don't mind talking to people but I like quieter areas when I'm stoned.

3. hell nah, I'm on ninja stoner stealth mode. cooler than a cucumber.  :cool:

4. I guess for me is that I have a problem with the past. When I'm high I think some really stupid shit. It happens when I'm sober too. But when I'm high I it really bothers me. Im trying to enjoy my high but I keep thinkin the same bullshit. Is like a problem I need to solve. I guess like an earlier blade said. I need balls. I just cant find the courage to be happy. It sucks to be high or socialize with people

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Shit, what's it even like not being high in public, I'd prolly just walk around puking because of all the new society everywhere.

6. When I smoked every day I never got nervous, but now that I only smoke every now and then I get nervous as fuck if cops are around hey. Just because I get so ripped now days it's crazy and awesome. Keeping it in moderation is the shit.

7. Yeah i hate social toking i only get high by my self or with my bro

8. I just always think my lips are chapped. Other than that, I be floatin'

--------------
    Jets, Nigga!

9. Yes I feel both of those things while high in public. It also depends on the situation I'm in.

Thats why I didn't have too many girlfriends in high school because I was always in the back with my stoner friends smoking weed and feeling shy and nervous around the women. I would of rathered just smoke weed and hang out with my buddies lol.